• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you rather play the Heat, or Celtics?

MVP23

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm definitely still more just concerned about the bulls.

But I think I would love to see the hawks take down the celtics. I would also like to see Miami knocked out as soon as possible because of how much I hate them.

• Premium Member

C'mon...anyone really think the Bulls have enough to defeat the evil 2 1/2-headed monster that is the Miami Heat. The Hawks would be national heroes. No longer an afterthought but one of best stories in sports history. Call me crazy but I think it happens.

I am sure we all feel the same way. I am just worried about beating David Stern, his refs, and his lovechild Mr. MVP himself. I'm quite sure They get to the line 45 times to our 15 later 2nite. Okay, just for fun it doesn't matter who we would want or who the Bulls would want it's going to be the Heat and they will get more calls than Mr. MVP.

Edited by TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA

I'd rather play the Heat because they are still not fully tested as a playoff unit. And if the Celtics came back and won this series it would mean they really caught fire and would probably run thru us too.

I'm going with the Celtics if I allow myself to think that far ahead. Even if they do manage to catch fire, that team is aging before our eyes. We can run them out of the building.

HOWEVER: I'm still not convinced that the Hawks will win the current series.

Id rather have next up and worry about who we play when we get there. From what I have witnessed all season long, its pretty much up to the players to decide how how they really want to go . They have banned together inthe playoffs, and have pretty much said its us against them ( even there own fans - yes they read what we say about them ).

IF this team wants it , they have the tools to do it - Versus anyone. The question is , will they step up ?

Celtics but it doesnt look likely. 1st Chicago is still favs to beat the Hawks. 2nd it looks like the heat will finish off Boston. If we play the Heat we will have to beat them Stern and the refs. Plus I just cant stand seeing Lebrons face much less have to hear them lick his nuts from pregame through the game and in the post game.

• Premium Member

I'd rather play Boston but that series is now over. If we do manage to beat the Bulls I'm terrified at how much Stern will instruct the refs to make sure his new golden child franchise will make it to the Finals instead of the "lowly" Hawks.

• Premium Member

I'd rather play Boston but that series is now over. If When we do manage to beat the Bulls I'm terrified at how much Stern will instruct the refs to make sure his new golden child franchise will make it to the Finals instead of the "lowly" Hawks.

fixed!