Refs are calling bogus fouls! Geez!

willthepureshooter

Really unbelievable watching this bullsh*t reffing. If they didn't get us in round 1, damn they will get us in round 2. f***ing sickening. This kind of s*** makes me want to boycott basketball.

I am anti dirty basketball, but someone needs to put some HARD fouls on rose in game 6. If they are going to give him every touch foul call, we need to atleast get some real playoff fouls on him. This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm proud of our guys, even in a loss, for making this a game w/ that BS officiating.

Really unbelievable watching this bullsh*t reffing. If they didn't get us in round 1, damn they will get us in round 2. f***ing sickening. This kind of s*** makes me want to boycott basketball.

I'm really thinking about just never watching basketball again after this, we probably lost the series due to blatantly biased officiating. The only way we get the same calls if we had our own superstar like dwight.. unbelievable..

• Premium Member

I'm very angry that the refs were deciding in the first quarter who was going to win and they definitely kept bailing the Bulls out when the Hawks kept going on runs or kept the game close. The combination of that and the Hawks horrible fourth quarter shooting was too much.

You have to play basketball a certain way Ito draw calls. The hawks are a finesse team. They won't get the calls. The Bulls took it to the rim and they got the calls.

DUH

That play when Rose grabbed Teague with both hands was bullsh*t and you know it...

• Premium Member

The reason why the officiating is so bad has to do with the game itself. Basketball is a game of runs. It's all about momentum. There is a rhythm to when the "bad" calls are made and they undoubtedly have an effect on the game - a serious impact. Not so much on critical plays, because that's obvious. You see them as a team is desperate to make a run - like we were when Teague got tackled. I like how Kerr tried to downplay it on the replay.

Despite the calls, we have to make an adjustment if we want to force a game 7...

• Premium Member

Teague, smith, horf, and joe have all gone to the rim multiple times and gotten fouled with no calls. As a matter of fact we have played almost the exact kind of style Chicago has and we dont get the foul calls. The players realized this and basically gave up on their chance to win and I cant blame them.

Exactly. Its laughable to suggest the Hawks need to attack the rim when they do, get completely mauled while doing so and not get a foul call and expect them to keep doing it. It was blatantly obvious from the first quarter through the fourth that the refs weren't going to call anything on the Bulls when Atlanta attacked the basket.

• Like 1

You have to play basketball a certain way to draw calls. The hawks are a finesse team. They won't get the calls. The Bulls took it to the rim and they got the calls.

DUH

Sorry, but put your glasses on and watch the game. Teague, Josh, Boss, and Joe were blatantly mugged on numerous occasions and nothing was called. Especially Teague.

• Like 2

It was Teague getting mauled out there. Al and Joe were getting PUNKED not mauled.

I hold Jamal, Joe and Al more accountable for this loss. We knew Teague would keep on getting fouled with no calls, it's been happening all series. Some of those calls were just ridiculous. We need to take it to the Cows in game 6

• Like 1

The reason why the officiating is so bad has to do with the game itself. Basketball is a game of runs. It's all about momentum. There is a rhythm to when the "bad" calls are made and they undoubtedly have an effect on the game - a serious impact. Not so much on critical plays, because that's obvious. You see them as a team is desperate to make a run - like we were when Teague got tackled. I like how Kerr tried to downplay it on the replay.

Despite the calls, we have to make an adjustment if we want to force a game 7...

I look at this debate along the lines of the guys who actuallly watch the games and comment on the Hawks versus the guys who just comment on the Squawk. And Squawk it just is. You have to play winning basketball. The Hawks didn't tonight. And damn I thought they had it but they just aren't the aggressors pushing the rim.

They still settled for iso's and jumpers when it mattered the most.

• Like 2

Bulls offense= Rose(hell, even Deng) drive the basketball and a foul call will be called if the defense even breathes on you..

Bulls defense- Be real physical and nothing will be called against you.

Seriously does Rose HAVE to get the whistle EVERY TIME HE DRIVES THE DAMN BASKETBALL? REALLY? REALLY?????

You have to play basketball a certain way to draw calls. The hawks are a finesse team. They won't get the calls. The Bulls took it to the rim and they got the calls.

DUH

ng7, boss, and hoodstar i would like to personally challenge you to a debate on this post since you took the time to neg it. I'll show you how you are dead wrong. Step up to the plate.

• Like 1