• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Refs are calling bogus fouls! Geez!

willthepureshooter

Is it me or is all of the Bull players are looking to get bailed out.. I mean, how are we suppose to guard these guys.. Makes me very upset to see the refs taking sides.

hell yeah its freaking ridiculous. im sitting here yelling the bulls putting up crazy *ss shots and theres a whistle so dumb

Chicago has nearly twice as many free throws attempted right now. The almighty Derrick Rose has two less attempts than our entire team.

The refs played a big role in this game again. However, our defense was non existent in the 4th quarter. Our offense was awful as well. There were some bad calls, but this isn't the reason why we lost. It looked like we were gassed and out of energy. We fought hard for three quarters to get even and actually take a one point lead. We dug ourselves a hole earlier on and that is ultimately what beat us tonight.

wow wowowowowowow unbelievable those refs aren't even trying to be discreet anymore. They are the real MVP not rose and his bailout fouls he gets every single time he drives. No one can guard rose because he gets bailed out by the refs every time. Might as well just hard foul him every time because hes gonna get the call just being near a hawks player. I don't see how we can win the series now, the refs have pulled all the stops out. I will be rooting for the heat to pummel the chicago rose into the ground.