• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

Ngc selects

JOAKIM NOAH

Gators championship combo

If you took Horford and Noah 1 and 2 you have spent your elite level picks on 2 interior post players with no post game of any significance whatsoever.

I'm intrigued to see what you come up with in later rounds because that team is potentially flawed IMO

If you took Horford and Noah 1 and 2 you have spent your elite level picks on 2 interior post players with no post game of any significance whatsoever. I'm intrigued to see what you come up with in later rounds because that team is potentially flawed IMO

But on the other side, Horford and Noah are going to probably dominate the rebounding matchup every single time. And you know what they say, rebounding wins championships

But on the other side, Horford and Noah are going to probably dominate the rebounding matchup every single time. And you know what they say, rebounding wins championships

Minnesota led the league in rebounding last year. Sacramento was 4th.

Marc Gasol

Very few Centers left so I should grab the best one available while I can. Gasol broke out in the playoffs this year with 15ppg 11rpg and 2.2 bpg. He is young and mature, he has the intangibles to lead a team. Rondo is gonna love this guy in the PnR. I look forward to watching this guy dominate the paint for the next 10 years.

congrats Seano on the fam situation. This is fun you have to get the correct pieces at this point IMO.

Thanks bud. Ok, I'll take LaMarcus Aldridge please.

Well what is there to say. 25 year old multi-talented and very versatile big man who you can line up at either the C of PF positions and he can play either position very well. He's got a silky smooth mid-range jumper and a developing post game which showed improvement almost by the game this past season. He finished second in the NBA in the most improved player award this season behind Kevin Love, was named third team All NBA, and put up a stat line of 21.8 PPG, 8.8 RPG, 2.0 APG, 1.0 SPG, and 1.0 BPG all in the absence of Greg Oden and with Brandon Roy mostly unavailable, so he really stepped it up at a time when his team needed it most and showed that he could be the man. He's got great leadership qualities, and this guy will be a perennial All Star for years to come.

RE: Noah, I really love his game and how that guy plays. I am totally impressed by how relentless he is and how he goes balls-out every second he's out there on floor. The opponent goes on a fast break, and Noah will sprint the floor out there even if it looks hopeless, just to try and make a play defensively and/or put himself in position for a rebound , whereas you'll see many other players in that same situation just conceding the break and jogging it up the court. However Noah is developing some pretty serious questions so far as durability goes, and I think much of that has to do with how hard he does play, flying around out there and diving on the floor or into the seats after loose balls. That's caused him some problems, but it's also one of his best features, that effort and heart. You sort of wish for the sake of his health he'd tone that down a little bit and try to protect himself a little bit more, but then again that would be asking him to change one of his finest features as a player and something that's probably intrinsic to him and that he might not be able to change even if he wanted to do so, because he played the exact same way at UF, balls to the wall 100% of the time.

i'll take back-to-back ROYs; already got griffin, so now will take Tyreke Evans

put up 20/5/5 as a rookie, which is super super rare

struggled with plantar fasciitis in sophomore year, but should be better next year and good to go

very quick, 6'6, a mismatch and future mvp candidate

my team's future has good shot at having 2 superstars

i'll take back-to-back ROYs; already got griffin, so now will take Tyreke Evans

put up 20/5/5 as a rookie, which is super super rare

struggled with plantar fasciitis in sophomore year, but should be better next year and good to go

very quick, 6'6, a mismatch and future mvp candidate

my team's future has good shot at having 2 superstars

Good pick now 2 of my top 3 on my current board are gone. He can play some PG which makes him even more valuable

Marc Gasol

Very few Centers left so I should grab the best one available while I can. Gasol broke out in the playoffs this year with 15ppg 11rpg and 2.2 bpg. He is young and mature, he has the intangibles to lead a team. Rondo is gonna love this guy in the PnR. I look forward to watching this guy dominate the paint for the next 10 years.

Good pick, I was hoping he would fall to me in the third round.

Oh well, UNDRAFTED is still out there

Round 2

18. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson

19. Colin - Stephen Curry

20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez

21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday

22. coachx - Kevin Love

23. ngc7-Joakin Noah

24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson

25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol

26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge

27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans

28. supporter

29. ahf

30. whassuphawks

31. capstone21

32. sultanofatl

33. diesel

34 jy21

UPDATED

DeMarcus Cousins

With my pick, I take the young big man from Kentucky. Being only 20 years old, 6'11 270 I know that I have alot to work with, but along with youth and immaturity comes elite talent and skill. I know that I have to keep my best players happy, and with this pick I am able to do so, I don't have 2 guys who have to dominate the ball at all times, I have elite perimeter play with Rose, and I have a young superstar center who is averaging 14 and 9 on 30 minutes of play. I know that my team is young so far, but championships aren't won over night.

Kobe had Shaq, and now my boy Rose has Cousins

• Moderators

Chris Bosh

27 years old and by far the best 6'11'' franchise talent out there. Add in the fact that this guy is a zero ego player and Paul will love being able to bring this guy out as opposed to him being stifled as he was last year in Miami.