• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAWKS VS BULLS TODAY ON ESPN 4PM!

willthepureshooter

My bad. Loss by 28? That looks good right now. Down by 18 @ the end of one.

Lets see. 18 x 4 quarters = loss by 72 points!!

Another great nationally telivised game for the Hawks.

And, remember, Jump shots CAN always be counted on by Smoove, our all star wanta be.

Edited by Gray Mule

It must be nice to KNOW that you have the game the game won by the

end of the 1st. quarter so that you can coast for the rest of the game.

Chicago had an easy time of maintaining their 18 point spread to the half.

The Hawks lack three things today.

1- They can't rebound

2- They can't play defense

3- They can't get their shots to fall

ESPN said, and I agree:

Bulls are faster, stronger and have more energy.

Shooter said, no Marvin, we win. Really? Hah!

Hawks are on National TV and of course they have at half time, not even been competitive. I can understand them not winning some games, but the no resistance play is super irritating for a veteran team. I would suggest a roster change, but I have seen far less talented teams be a lot more competitive. Hawks out hustled at every aspect of the game, as suspected the leadership on the floor is at question.

The difference between the Hawks and the Bulls as demonstrated by a particular instance in this game. Bulls are up 21 and have a defensive lapse where Zaza gets an easy dunk. Up by 19 and their coach calls a timeout and is at halfcourt chewing out his players. Larry Drew would just be thinking oh well, we still got this and not in his team's face about it. I despise the lack of passion our team displays from all facets sometimes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Our bench made a comeback but it was too little and too late. Those two missed FTs by TMac to potentially cut it to 4 points was the breaking points. I hope Joe's knee is going to be ok. He barely played in the second half and didn't return. We know he has tendinitis in it already.

Can't really expect to win @Chicago without Horford, Marvin, and Joe (basically), but it's disappointing to lose the way we did. Wide open 3's at the worst times, 10-21 from the line, Josh with no conscience, and no structure whatsoever on offense. If we're not hitting 3's things get real ugly.

What's the story with Joe's knee? I missed the game, but saw a bit at the end where they were talking about it.

It was one of the lamest moves I've ever seen. The ESPN cameras often focused on Joe and his pathetic look on the bench while the second unit actually got us back in the game. The commentators kept asking each other "when is Joe gonna return?". All of a sudden, the Hawks Media Relations Staff passes along a message that he has knee tendinitis and won't return. GTFOH!!!!! Was it that, or the fact that we were -21 with him on the floor? Unbelievable.

Edited by benhillboy