• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague was dominated ALL night

smoove31210

Sadly this seems to be a common theme as Teague has trouble defending athletic PG's. I honestly think the talent is there for Teague to be a good defender but he either doesn't have the desire or more likely he doesn't have the proper coaching.

Teague needs to learn how to pass the Mayo

Ramon Sessions is sure looking good tonight for the Lakers right now. He has 12 points and 7 assist with two minutes left in the half. He also has a plus minus of +21.I think the Hawks are going to regret not making that trade. I think he's better than Teague and we probably could have gotten some value for Teague at the deadline.Everybody loves that potential word. I would take a solid PG like Ramon that can distribute and make good choices all day.

Teague was but it is also about team defense he is not supposed to do it by himself. When we made the run before halftime to take lead, the help defense on the PnR was much better. Zaza showed hard on the screen giving Teague time to recover.

Teague has the reflexes of my drunk uncle. He is not a good defender at all and is horrendous on screens. I swear Teague moves into a screen every time someone is remotely close to screening him. It just shows that speed/quickness doesn't make you a good defender.

Teague has plenty of quickness and I'm sure he could be a solid defender if someone would teach him how to do it. You can't be that quick and that elusive offensively and not have those same types of reflexes on defense as well... but he's going to have to be taught how to play defense and to use his brain better.

So I guess if I point out Jeff's play has went from "ok" to "pretty bad" I won't get attacked by like twenty posters again?

Right now he's playing pretty poorly defensively and his outside shot has gone to crap... but I wouldn't say he's "pretty bad" and I'd still argue that he's at least "ok".

wel c-mon gang the guy is undersized and is playing kory irving.he is not in the top echelon of point guards and his 1st yr. at the helm.we shouldnt be surprised at what we got.you can thank millwakee for that.we were supposed to get ty lawson but they hogged 3 point guards right before we picked . that why i wish every missfortune on that team tpday.

wel c-mon gang the guy is undersized and is playing kory irving.he is not in the top echelon of point guards and his 1st yr. at the helm.we shouldnt be surprised at what we got.you can thank millwakee for that.we were supposed to get ty lawson but they hogged 3 point guards right before we picked . that why i wish every missfortune on that team tpday.

You mean Minnesota not Milwaukee... but yeah I'm still pissed about that! I trade for Ty every year in NBA 2K to be my starting PG.

Teague played good defense for about that opening week and has fallen off since. Kyree had his first career double double against us Sunday and almost dropped a trip tonight, so it's safe to say he's a poor matchup for Teague. Too smart, too crafty, too quick, etc etc. And yeah, all Sessions has done is hit damn near every shot he's taken for the Lakers in two wins.

• Admin

Be quiet haters!!! He had 4 steals!!!! 4 fricking steals!!!! Steals = elite defense. It was Zaza's fault for not blocking those shots after the Cavs used 10 screens to get Teague off of Irving.

Steals do not equal elite defense....not even close.

Elite defense is shutting your man down...staying in front of him...preventing him from getting good shots or getting to the basket. Getting steals just mean that you take chances.