• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2012 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

• Moderators

LOL I know was just messing with you. Outside of KG you're not in bad shape.

If KG is my problem, then I must be in pretty good shape. (I know you were kidding and it was called for after my jab, but let's wait and see where you are after sim # 9,999....)

If KG is my problem, then I must be in pretty good shape. (I know you were kidding and it was called for after my jab, but let's wait and see where you are after sim # 9,999....)

I probably shouldn't even talk as I've got old fart Marion on my team as well and I'm hoping that an old guy who just signed with the Nets today for the $1.3 million will still be there with my pick so that I can really up the experience level of my team.

I imagine that I will want to simulate it just enough times until I win ;) Will take a bit of time to set up once the game comes out but it should be fun. If it weren't for the rookies and foreign players we could do it with 2K12 but no biggie we can all wait a few months, right LOL. Ohh, perhaps then JY has a full mailbox and cannot send. Good man though Buzz!

Ooooops....my bad lol.

Really like Collison pick. Great chemistry guy who does all the dirty work. Great player to have on any team

Yea he doesn't put up great numbers but he plays hard and u can always use guys that play hard

The Buzz select Antawn Jamison. 17ppg, 6 rpg in the 14th round. Can play both forward spots if we want to go big or small....Enough said Posted Image

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

JJ Redick Simply because I want another shooter, and I need to have the Blue Devil to Tar Heel ratio at least even. I believe I have a pretty good team here. Mutombolievable has been pm'd.

Great pick, I've strongly considered Redick with my last few picks but just couldn't pull the trigger on him. Actually I probably would have taken him if Brandon Roy hadn't come back.

Great pick, I've strongly considered Redick with my last few picks but just couldn't pull the trigger on him. Actually I probably would have taken him if Brandon Roy hadn't come back.

Yea...about that Roy pick. He burned me pretty good last summer when I picked him and he turned around and retired. I have bad things wished for him.Posted Image

Al Farouq Aminu - Strictly picked because of potential. He's long and is probably in a good situation now. Looking forward to seeing what he does. PMing Dolfan

Can't remember why I passed him up as I thought he was better than he's done in the pros. Still plenty of potential though!

Yea...about that Roy pick. He burned me pretty good last summer when I picked him and he turned around and retired. I have bad things wished for him.Posted Image

LOL I'm sure that must have sucked. He's going to be a huge steal for me though ;)
  • Like 1

Will do my write up later but I'm going with Austin 'Subzero' Rivers. He will get to come in and learn to play slowly while being motivated to have his dad coaching him. Within 2 years he will be starting and make an excellent young duo with Lin.FoSho187 will be PMd.

• Moderators

The lineup of PSSSHHHRRR87's Birds of a Feather:HC - Rick CarlisleStarters:C - Andrew BogutPF - David WestSF - Carmelo AnthonySG - J.R. SmithPG - Deron WilliamsBench:PG - Mike ConleyPF - Glen DavisSF - Tayshaun PrinceG/F - Demar DeRozanC - Channing FryePF - Tyler HansbroughSG - Anthony MorrowC - Tyler Zeller

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87