• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What should be expect from Teague this year?

Wurider05

15 and 5 He is a good player but not a good pg

You have to give a player a 3 year cushion before you determine of he is bad or not. It takes a while for a PG to get used to the speed of the pro game. This is his final year to prove to everyone that he can play PG in the league. If he doesn't produce, then we can say he is trash.

• Admin

I never said he was trash....he is far from it. He is just not a guy who is going to get others involved and make them better. He is a scorer...he is not going to run an offense well. I don't think Westbrook is a good pg either but he is a really good player.

I expect a huge year from teague as long as he is assertive which it sounds like he is def going to be! Im going to say 18pt/6assist/4rebs a game and for me that makes Teague a keeper. If teague gives me that I dont need a traditional point guard or would want one! 6 assist is good for me!

15 pts 7 assist 45% shooting. Top 5 in MIP voting.

Exactly. If he isn't Top 5 in MIP, I'll pretty much give up on him. It's his third year, he's had an impressive playoff series agianst a contender, he's gonna handle the ball considerably more, and has all the athletic tools. We haven't had a candidate for MIP in forever, but usually a great coach is involved with a potential-laden player like Teague, so we'll see.

I say 14 ppg/7apg. He's gonna get more opportunities with Joe out of the way but Harris and Lou will take some of his points away. I expect him to drive into the pain and then kick out to our shooters.

• Moderators

Teague is Mookie 2.0. He'll pass the ball once he gets it up the court, but if it touches his hands again, he'll be on the attack. I think he'll average a little over 14 ppg, 4 apg, and about 2 rpg. On the defensive end, I think he'll average 1.5 spg and under a block/game. I really think his on-ball defense will be his strong suit this year and once Teague's career is over, I believe he'll be known as a great defensive PG that could contribute on the offense end. I would not be surprised if the scoring leaders for the Hawks ended up being:

1)Smoove @ 22 ppg

2)Horford @ 21 ppg

3)Williams @ 15 ppg

4)Teague @ 14 ppg

5)Harris @ 12 ppg

Total: 84 ppg

^This^ Harris is going to take away some of Jeff's opportunities. Second, I just don't see Jeff as being an assists guy.

Exactly... not sure why so many people believe he's gonna average over 15ppg and have outrageous stats with Harris and Lou playing in the backcourt. We got those guys for a reason. Edited by Bawse