• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ivan Johnson agrees to one year deal

Jody23

Hey hey, there we go. So our guaranteed salaries are:Teague/HarrisL.Williams/Morrow/Jenkins/StevensonKorverSmith/I. Johnson/Scott/J.WilliamsHorford/Pachulia/Petro14 roster spots filled with Anderson and James as the two unguaranteed camp invites competing for the 15th spot.

Hey hey, there we go. So our guaranteed salaries are: Teague/Harris L.Williams/Morrow/Jenkins/Stevenson Korver Smith/I. Johnson/Scott/J.Williams Horford/Pachulia/Petro 14 roster spots filled with Anderson and James as the two unguaranteed camp invites competing for the 15th spot.

There is a big hole at the wings. Stevenson should be cut. Jenkins and Morrow are redundant and I think someone between J. Williams and Petro should go to make room for K. Benson. Damion James should be definately on the team, if J. Anderson makes the team Morrow should be traded and we definately lack a true starting SF as D. James and Korver are only backup unless Smith plays SF, in that case the team looks better for me. Teague/Harris L.Williams/Morrow/Jenkins/Stevenson Smith/Korver/D. James Horford/I. Johnson/Scott Pachulia/Petro/J. Williams Still I would cut Stevenson for K. Benson, Stevenson should not be in the team.

• Premium Member

I'm glad. I hope Drew gives him more minutes this season. IVAN is a great addition with a very small contract. As of right now, I see no reason to trade the guy.Welcome back #44!Maybe we could pack some of our many expiring contracts for a decent SF. We don1t really need Korver AND Morrow in the team. Keep one of them and deal the other plus Petro or Williams, maybe a pick for someone like hmmm... dammit, Marvin. I dunno. Prince? Ariza?

Edited by BrazilianHawk

I think Ferry has something up his sleeve for SF. Not just one, but a few of those off-season acquisitions will probably be moved for a starting SF, just my gut feeling. And there's Smoove and James who can back up the 3. I'd love to know who Ferry has in his sights for that slot, because you know he's got somebody in mind.

I like it. With Ivan and Stevenson we have attitude on the court and the locker room. Al will have to get grown around those guys. We are moving towards a tough team. Josh will be playing some 3. DS can play the 3 and Korver is a gritty man defender at the three. Anderson and James may force a trade but I like DS and Ivan both on this team.