• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

D James

thecampster

Depending on who starts at the SG spot should determine if Korver starts. If Deshawn starts, so should Korver. If Morrow starts, then start D James.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

Depending on who starts at the SG spot should determine if Korver starts. If Deshawn starts, so should Korver. If Morrow starts, then start D James.

Exactly. I favor starting Korver/Stevenson over James/Morrow. I like Korver's game more than I like Morrow's right now. Also, SF is too important of a position in today's NBA to not put an offensive guy there. I understand that Korver would have problems with guys like LBJ and Carmelo, but LD usually puts Smith on them when we play those guys. James is primarily defense and rebounds. From what we learned from Marv, that's the type of guy that comes off of the bench. My starting lineup for this season: C - Horf PF - Smith SF - Korver SG - Stevenson PG - Teague I believe LD and this team will go 10-11 guys deep every single night. Our bench looks like this: SG - Williams PG - Harris SG - Morrow C - Pachulia PF - Johnson F - James F - Tolliver Reserves: F - Scott C - Petro SG - Jenkins ...and where ever Anderson fits... probably cut. After trying to put this list together, it just made me think that DF has got to clear up some roster spots... I have to think it's going to be a 3 for 1 + pick type deal that Danny will pull off. Having Scott and Jenkins on the reserve squad is just insane to me!

He's making his fts, he's rebounding, and he's defending. If Duck could start last year, I don't see why James can't.

The exact 3 things the Hawks need most.

He qualifies as a good backup SF, still young and developing, has size, plays defense, rebound well, get some steals, his offense is still work in progress, someone to keep around for next season to provide depth once we find our starting SF as next year, Devin Harris, Morrow, Stevenson, Korver, Petro's deals expire, we need to find a starting SG and SF.

He's making his fts, he's rebounding, and he's defending. If Duck could start last year, I don't see why James can't.

Duck is going to get his touches in Utah. 14 and 5 for Duck this season playing in a offense that does not stress ISO BS and long jumpers from your power forward. Edited by Buzzard