• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague is the PG for the long haul

ATLscrubLove

Neither is Devin Harris, Lou Williams, Jamal Crawford, Russel Westbrook, Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving, Brandon Knight, Jameer Nelson, Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Aaron Brooks, George Hill, Tyreke Evans, but they are all good basketball players who make themselves threats throughout the game. The major difference is Parker and Westbrook play with superstars and are contenders every year. Parker has taken his share of criticism for the way he plays and so has Westbrook. You can win with Teague no matter what he is. He looked better than Westbrook tonight but you still feel the need to point out he is not a good PG in your opinion

Westbrook is also a great scorer and a good rebounding PG. Jeff Teague is neither. Teague is an average scorer and a mediocre rebounder. Parker is also a better scorer than Teague. None of those other guys have really won anything.

I'm not saying he will be a star or anything but this kid can ball. All the competition this summer has really made him step up his game. I'm starting to get very high on this kid... Expect a HD tribute video soon. Obviously CP3 would be nice, but I wouldn't be opposed to having Teague at point for the long haul.

16 pts 5 ast 3 rebs in 26 minutes of action? Whats so terrible about that? He made good passes and probably had one bad pass. He was a casualty to Drews terrible man crush with Tolliver, whom single-handly gave OKC momentum.

They prefer Harris 7 and 1 in 22 minutes. Teague got Korver, Stevenson, Tolliver, and Al several easy shots. People either are not watching the games, have limited basketball knowledge, or just are Teague haters
  • Like 3

They prefer Harris 7 and 1 in 22 minutes. Teague got Korver, Stevenson, Tolliver, and Al several easy shots. People either are not watching the games, have limited basketball knowledge, or just are Teague haters

Never said that. He just is a little wild with his passing. He does seem to recognize the open man, he just has a little trouble getting it to them where they want it. I saw him throw it behind Zaza and Horford a couple of times when they could've had a dunk. Harden or Gallo (with their passing/shooting ability) would look really nice next to Teague and Horford and Josh.

Never said that. He just is a little wild with his passing. He does seem to recognize the open man, he just has a little trouble getting it to them where they want it. I saw him throw it behind Zaza and Horford a couple of times when they could've had a dunk. Harden or Gallo (with their passing/shooting ability) would look really nice next to Teague and Horford and Josh.

And? He also penetrated and got Korver,Stephenson, Tolliver, several open looks that they missed. He also got Al the ball in the paint for several looks that Al did not finish. Finally, who did Harris set up the whole game? He basically did what Bibby used to do the whole fourth quarter and during his first stint in the game he did nothing but look to score himself. If Teague played 22 minutes and had 1 assists you guys would be complaining like you were last year anytime he had low assist numbers. Edited by MrMeltdown
  • Like 1

I'm not saying he will be a star or anything but this kid can ball. All the competition this summer has really made him step up his game. I'm starting to get very high on this kid... Expect a HD tribute video soon. Obviously CP3 would be nice, but I wouldn't be opposed to having Teague at point for the long haul.

Jeff Teague is not a good POINT GUARD.