• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague posterizes Durant

macdaddy

Well damn. I was watching the Falcons of course but caught glimpses of the Hawks, but I definitely didn't see this one. He had one taken away against the Rockets on a bogus offense foul call. Other than Derrick Rose, who's better at the Point at half-court dunking? He had 33 dunks last season, and I can't remember one on a fast break. This is the one skill that always instilled hope in me for this kid. The energy it provides for the team is invaluable. He can come right at your face, or like against Kevin, kinda hang and twist to the side to avoid the long arms and still flush. Anything to boost his confidence and gives him the feeling that he can play with the upper echelon PGs is huge for us.

• Like 2

<p>

<br /> Well damn.&nbsp;&nbsp;I was watching the Falcons of course but caught glimpses of the Hawks, but I definitely didn&#39;t see this one.&nbsp;&nbsp;He had one taken away against the Rockets on a bogus offense foul call.&nbsp;&nbsp;Other than Derrick Rose, who&#39;s better at the Point at half-court dunking?&nbsp;&nbsp;He had 33 dunks last season, and I can&#39;t remember one on a fast break.&nbsp;&nbsp;This is the one skill that always instilled hope in me for this kid.&nbsp;&nbsp;The energy it provides for the team is invaluable.&nbsp;&nbsp;He can come right at your face, or like against Kevin, kinda hang and twist to the side to avoid the long arms and still flush.&nbsp;&nbsp;Anything to boost his confidence and gives him the feeling that he can play with the upper echelon PGs is huge for us.<br />

he teabagged Ray Allen on a fast break last year when he got called for the tech lol Edited by Cwell
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I am all for adding another highlight-producer to the Highlight Factory's reel. Teague is starting to develop a little bit of a cocky side to his game and I am absolutely loving it. No one expects a PG to drive the lane and dunk on someone in the frontcourt. Add him to Bad Boy South's roster!

• Like 2

Yeah it was a pretty awesome dunk! I think he had 2 dunks like that last night because the OKC commentators mentioned how Teague grinned at the guy he dunked on afterwards. I wanted to tell them that Teague is always grinning but I don't think they would have heard me.

• Moderators

Yeah it was a pretty awesome dunk! I think he had 2 dunks like that last night because the OKC commentators mentioned how Teague grinned at the guy he dunked on afterwards. I wanted to tell them that Teague is always grinning but I don't think they would have heard me.

He had a break away dunk where i think Ibaka tried to chase him down but failed. Teague did kind of laugh at him like 'really you think you can catch me?'
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

First thing I noticed about Teague was his ability to get to the rim. Not entirely sure why so many people dumped on him for so long, but he's not a scrub. Any time a player can get into the lane like that, he has potential. The guys that are quick and can actually finish have scary potential.

Guys that have all that and can shoot? You just don't throw them away in a trade for a Posted Image "serviceable big man"...

• Like 2

First thing I noticed about Teague was his ability to get to the rim. Not entirely sure why so many people dumped on him for so long, but he's not a scrub. Any time a player can get into the lane like that, he has potential. The guys that are quick and can actually finish have scary potential.

Guys that have all that and can shoot? You just don't throw them away in a trade for a Posted Image "serviceable big man"...

I like Teague a lot, never been one to down him, but I do have one problem with his game: he misses a ton of layups at the rim. While some of those are because he absorbs contact and doesn't get the call, he needs to get more consistent on his layups when he does get to the rim (which is a hell of a lot).

Well damn. I was watching the Falcons of course but caught glimpses of the Hawks, but I definitely didn't see this one. He had one taken away against the Rockets on a bogus offense foul call. Other than Derrick Rose, who's better at the Point at half-court dunking? He had 33 dunks last season, and I can't remember one on a fast break. This is the one skill that always instilled hope in me for this kid. The energy it provides for the team is invaluable. He can come right at your face, or like against Kevin, kinda hang and twist to the side to avoid the long arms and still flush. Anything to boost his confidence and gives him the feeling that he can play with the upper echelon PGs is huge for us.

Deron is also good at half court dunking