• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Intrigueing 2013 draft prospects

coachx

Adams was suppose to be a rival for Noel, alot of hype a couple years back. He's arguably the rawest prospect in the draft but he's Deandre Jordan/Drummond all over again.

Guys that didn't make a splash in college but with superior physical tools. Ferry wouldn't be doing his job if he isn't scouting him this very minute. This draft is indeed getting more intriguing by the day.

I think Adams will skyrocket up the boards but if we can nab him I would. He's raw but a tremendous athlete and more importantly has a fantastic attitude. I'd take a long look at that Nigerian/Greek kid Adetokoubo as well. If we walk out of the draft with those two, I'll be a happy camper. Bring in some skilled vets to help develop them and roll forward. Can you imagine someone like Pau Gasol helping teach Steven Adams post moves and passing skills? With Adams's athleticism?!

Gonzaga / Pitt 2nd round matchup is interesting with Gonzaga playing a physical Big East team to test their pojected 1st round center Olynyk (rs junior). Scouts will really be watching how he perfrorms vs. more athletic competition. Pitt's freshman 7 footer, Adams, could shut down Olynyk. Stockton, Jr. is not draft material but he is fun towatch , for hte Zags, none the less.

I was looking foward to seeing Adams get tested by the thicker and more fundamentally sound Olynyk of Gonzaga in the 2nd round. Then Wichita State took them both down and marched right into the Final 4.

The D. Jordan comparison is a good one. Like Noel, Adams is very raw. Basically just a defensive player right now who protects the rim. It will be interesting to see if Ferry goes for a teenager with upside over the two 23 year old shot blockers who are more proven in Whitney and Dieng.

Post NCAA Championship, Chad Ford was on ESPN this morning and had:18. Saric20. FranklinStill a long way to go with players to fall in and out of love with, but now that draft season is on, I'd be happy with that above haul.

Schröder looks like a player we should look at. Nobody can stay in front of him in the German league and nobody could contain him in the Hoop Summit game.

His on the ball defense is impressive. Could be the pg of the future if Teague demands too much from some team.

• Like 1

I like Schröder also, he seems like a true first rounder. My list would be Goodwin, Caldwell Pope, Franklin, Adekotunbo and Schröder for one of the first picks and Adams, Whithey and Dieng for the other. Karasev seems to be more of a 2nd rounder due to his limitations of athleticism and defense. We need a wing and a big but Schröder seems like a great bet for good value at a first round pick.

McDermott also returning, a lot of players who were thought to declare returning like Caulley Stein, McGary, Robinson, Smart, McDoo, Poythress, Russ Smith, Gary Harris, Kyle Anderson, McDermott.... chances we get a starter at first round pick and a role player on the 2nd round are gettin slimmer.

On first round picks I think we should choose between Caldwell Pope, Goodwin, Adekotunbo or even Karasev, in that order, with the other, Adams, Dieng or Whithey also in that order.

On the 2nd round I would like to get a backup PG Kabongo, Wolters, Canaan and Silva would be the players I would consider also ordered, with the other one I would choose a player to be developed overseas like Jaiteh, Livio Jean Charles, Karasev or Todorovic unless someone like Hardaway Jr, DeShaun Thomas or Reggie Bullock are available.

Guest Walter

I think Adams will skyrocket up the boards but if we can nab him I would. He's raw but a tremendous athlete and more importantly has a fantastic attitude. I'd take a long look at that Nigerian/Greek kid Adetokoubo as well. If we walk out of the draft with those two, I'll be a happy camper. Bring in some skilled vets to help develop them and roll forward. Can you imagine someone like Pau Gasol helping teach Steven Adams post moves and passing skills? With Adams's athleticism?!

This would be my ideal draft Fuzz. I'd even like gasol next to Horford, knowing it is shorter term and with Adams having to go up against either Horford or gasol in practice. Adetokoubo may be special and I believe this franchise has to take risks to get a special player.

The problem with Adekotunbo is that he has played against really poor competition so is really difficult to project what kind of projection we can expect from him, I consider Goodwin and Caldwell Pope picks with greater upside although they are SG and we need a SF badly but we should draft the BPA.

Currently DraftExpress ha us taking Goodwin, Adams, DeShaun Thomas and Hardaway Jr which would be a dream draft, I know we should not draft two SGs but Hardaway Jr would be a no brainer on the 2nd round, you cannot pass on that talent.

The more I see of this Karasev kid the more I like him. Can shoot, pass, has a good BBIQ and moves without the ball. Question is can he defend and how are his handles; that's what will determine whether he's a solid starter or a role-player.

He's listed as a 3, but I could also see him playing the 2. He could use his length to defend better and post up players smaller than him.

This would be my ideal draft Fuzz. I'd even like gasol next to Horford, knowing it is shorter term and with Adams having to go up against either Horford or gasol in practice. Adetokoubo may be special and I believe this franchise has to take risks to get a special player.

Love to see us get Adetokoubo

Somebody who might slip into trade-upable range is Cody Zeller. Depending on the price I think he could definitely be worth it. He's not the toughest player around, but if he ever improves on that he could be really good. Has a habit of disappearing too, but he's really offensively skilled.