• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good game by the Hawks

capstone21

Sorry but this game shouldn't have been that close. There were a number of questionable calls. Many of them coming in the 3rd quarter when Horford had to be taken out with 4 fouls...moreso because he was about to get a T than the 4 fouls thing. He was jumping and barking about calls. There were 2 phantom fouls in the matter of about 4 minutes that allowed Zaza into the game (obviuously not playing 100%) and took Al out. That is where the game was lost.

• Moderators

Josh should have passed the ball to Deshawn. There was more than 3 seconds when he received it and DS was wide open. Similar to Josh taking the 3 in the playoffs as opposed to passing to Teague although this one was much tighter time wise. Still i think there was time.

That game against Chicago was a throwaway, abberation. Other than that, I can't think of a game where the 48 minute effort was in question. All of our ball handling guards have been very good this year. An extension of former PG Drew for sure. No shame in losing to a hot-as-I've-ever-seen Melo. I wanted him to keep shooting because I kept thinking the law of averages would cause him to miss 4 or 5 straight, but he didnt. Id also rather have him shooting open threes than Novak (if "open" means a couple feet behind the line). Tip your hat and chalk it up. I like to see Woody do well, but we need to break through versus his team going forward. Lets go.

Edited by benhillboy