• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Phoenix Sports Radio Personality says Suns Interest in Josh Smith is False.

yungsta

Went to the phoenix suns board and found this. Suns fans have said that this guy is credible. I kind of believe him because smoove makes zero sense for them.

John Gambadoro
@Gambo620

The stories about the Suns being interested in Josh Smith are ridiculous, there is zero interest there -ZERO!

John Gambadoro
@Gambo620

@AlexKennedyNBA @ryguyaz I triple checked it, Suns have NO interest in Josh Smith. And have never even had a conversation with ATL about him

https://twitter.com/Gambo620

So this should end the whole gortat argument. now we can go back to our regularly schedule programming Posted Image

Speaking of beat writers, where's our less than impressive beat writer to back up or debunk this rumor from the Hawks side?

This doesn't put the rumor to bed for me as simply denying it's existence can sometimes prove to be even more evidence that it's a legit rumor, but either way I do hope that we find out soon whether it's real or not and what we're doing or not doing with Josh.

• Premium Member

1. Ajc writer is a wanna be for seko smith2. Radio guys can't survive w/o sensationalizing everything.3. The suns deal sounds too good to b true

wanna be for seko smith? why would anyone want to be Sekou? Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

Speaking of beat writers, where's our less than impressive beat writer to back up or debunk this rumor from the Hawks side?

This doesn't put the rumor to bed for me as simply denying it's existence can sometimes prove to be even more evidence that it's a legit rumor, but either way I do hope that we find out soon whether it's real or not and what we're doing or not doing with Josh.

Ferry isn't giving anything up to writers.

Yeah, smith probably can't net us a player as good as Gortat. Just can't see the Suns being that dumb, without also forcing us to give up picks, which we seem to be more likely to keep under Ferry.