• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks made another trade before deadline.... Jeremy Tyler, thoughts?

Admin

• Moderators

Actually 1.1 million but close enough. Tyler makes 760k so but that still clears 430k from the books and probably doesn't make us any worse... or better.

Tyler is cheap next year as well and that is a team option so if you can develop a rotational big that is great. If you can't, then you have lost nothing and created more time for Jenkins to develop.

Win/Win

• Like 2

• Moderators

Aw man, he's going to take scrubs minutes away from Petro... lol But in seriousness, I'm glad Morrow is in a place where he can get some minutes for a veteran presence on the bench and now we have a prospect along with Scott and Jenks for the future. Today was great!

• Like 1

I like this move and it makes the Morrow trade make sense. Overall a DEFINITE net plus. I am always of the belief that you should take a flier regularly on young BIGS. If it doesn't work out, big whoop. If it does, big returns. Frankly, we should be se Jeremy Tyler at about the point in time when he should be ENTERING the NBA. We get to keep him for a year on the cheap and see what he can do. Nice work. Always liked him BTW.

W

• Like 2

I hope we cut Petro, he's had one game (against the Nets) where he was serviceable but other than that he's been horrible in the (limited) minutes he's had.

Did anyone see when he came on in garbage time when the hawks were up big a few games back and the first thing he did was to hoist an uncontested 3 at the start of the shot clock...... what the. Know your role and EARN your minutes big French man.