Who in the world is runnig the official hawks twitter?

yungsta

cause they need to learn when to STFU.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was Michael Gearon Jr.

Atlanta Hawks @ATLHawks

Talk to us when you've made a three in 73 straight games, Steph Curry. #KyleStreak

Some Responses

Chris Bartolotti @thebartman20

@ATLHawks Talk to us when you have 5,000 fans at a game #warriors #curry

TIM RODRIGUEZ @T___ROD

@ATLHawks please STFU you guys aren't even relevant ,your players are highly overrated, and you have a nonexistent fan base

Posted Image

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/stephen_curry_breaks_3_point_record_hawks_throw_shade_on_twitter/13426804

• Moderators

There should be a slap on the wrist at least for that. I thought Micah Hart was running @ATLHawks, is that correct? Our teams' official Twitter account shouldn't be calling out individual players, or at the least should be a tad bit more tongue-in-cheek over it. If the guy wants to trash-talk on his personal account off-the-clock, that's fine.

I guess in mild defense, he didn't directly link Steph via his Twitter account via that message. So... 5-yard penalty, second down!

~lw3

It's just a tweet ! Twitter is for jokes folks and should not be taken so serious. It's meant for people to vent with raw emotion for heavens sake. That is the best thing about it......Well that and getting new 30 seconds faster.......granted you get so much fake cramp you waiste time checking to see if a tweet is true.I'm offended that your so offended. Wait ! What are we offended about again ?

I guess there is a reason why we have the least (or are the Bucks less?) followed twitter account in the NBA. Whoever runs it should be fired just for failing at their job. Nevermind if the tweet was good or not, the number of followers pretty much determines how good you are at your job.

I think we would be better suited to have someone with a quirky sense of humor for our twitter. Reading through the tweets, it is like we have someone who thought they were class clown but was never able to recognize that the class laughed at him and not because of him. So it is more like the class loser?

Hey man......I like it. Those responding can *(*(&(*&*(^*(^()(*&%^$$#( It's a Hawk twitter account. It should support and promote the Hawks. Forget Curry he is not a Hawk.

No no no. There was no reason to do that

And the guys who replied made the Hawks look stupid cuz what they said was true. Yea let's give more and more people a reason not to like the Hawks. It's not like this fanbase is growing, more like shrinking

Edited by Bonkers