• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Damn Kelly Dwyer...cheap shots on the hawks

macdaddy

• Moderators

I'm posting the link just to do the right thing but I'd suggest not given this any friggin traffic. Below are some lowlights.

What do the Spurs plan to do with their downtime? Tim Duncan has his swords, Matt Bonner has his sandwiches, but All-Star guard Tony Parker most definitely does not have his Indiana Pacers/Atlanta Hawks series all lined up on the DVR to catch up on. Parker loves his hoops, and he’ll have plenty of time to catch up on the rest of the league this week, but he’s giving that series a miss. From the San Antonio Express-News:

“I watch every game,” he said. “I’m a student of the game. I love watching the games. The playoffs, all the games are really good. You can always learn something.”

Even Atlanta-Indiana, widely regarded as the dud of the first round?

“Except that one,” he joked. “I turned that off.”

(That wasn’t a joke. He turned that off.)

So use the time wisely, San Antonio Spurs. Which means not watching the Pacers and Hawks go at it. Leave that for people like us, who only do it because we’re paid to.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/san-antonio-spending-days-resting-rehabilitating-not-watching-175159118.html

Part of me hopes we get a super team next year just to shut up the disrespect. How is our series any worse than Celtics-Knicks, Rockets-Thunder ISO ball?

Really? Because we don't have a real star on our team like all four of those teams do. And neither do the Pacers for that matter.