• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Copeland should be the next Hawks SF

TheNorthCydeRises

`

If this is indeed the case (film don't lie) - you can forget about him as a future Hawk...as much as I am a "show me" guy on Ferry - I am confident that this is not the kind of player DF is looking for.

(p.s. - "sluggish = either lazy or hungover"...as a rule)

Here's your film then

Edited by northcyde

More film from the "scrub" who doesn't move well or play defense

Okay sweet. We got it. You love this guy and think he's the greatest player ever.

Copeland is definitely a guy the Hawks should try to steal from the Knicks. Mike Woodson has no idea what he has in either Copeland or Prigioni Copeland averages 22 P/40 with a TS% of 57 and a eFG% of 55. He is a very efficient shooter and scorer. To me, the debate between Copeland and Korver is not an either/or situation. I'd play both and really spread the floor along with Jenkins.

Copeland is definitely a guy the Hawks should try to steal from the Knicks. Mike Woodson has no idea what he has in either Copeland or Prigioni

Woodson has managed that roster very well. Copeland started many of those games during their 13 Game Winning Streak, so I'm sure he's aware of what he can do. As for Prigioni, he committed two awful turnovers as soon as he got on the floor in i think game 3 of the Celtics series. Woody immediately sat him for the rest of the game, and they won, same as he sat Kidd, who's basically a coach on the floor but was shooting like a dog, last game and won. Y'all gonna learn about my boy Woody. At least give him something after making the Con Finals tonight. Edited by benhillboy

Ivan is 28 or 29 . . . what do you think about him?

Ivan is 29 and he came into the league when he was 26 or 27.

Could Kyle Korver take Tayshawn's spot in Memphis?

How about George in Indiana?

Battier in Miami?

Leonard in San Antonio?

Butler in Chicago?

Heck, Korver couldn't even be trusted to start for us during the playoffs, after George torched him and made him completely useless offensively. But he could start on a "championship level team"?

SMH

I know he's a fan favorite. But this isn't the first time he's gotten completely exposed in the playoffs. Heck, WE even exposed him in 2011, when Thibs tried to hide Korver defensively, by having him guard Teague . . . and Teague lit him up, rendering him useless for that series.

This

I like to keep Korver but in the East we are going to face Indiana (Paul George), New York (Melo) and Miami (Lebron). We need a physical, defensive minded SF to share minutes with Korver. A guy like Shane Battier. Maybe we can address this in the draft.

I like to keep Korver but in the East we are going to face Indiana (Paul George), New York (Melo) and Miami (Lebron). We need a physical, defensive minded SF to share minutes with Korver. A guy like Shane Battier. Maybe we can address this in the draft.

It depends how good the team defense is but Korver is still very effective at SG. PG will be a SG next year. Melo at times is a PF. Lebron is a flex player who really can't be stop regardless of who is guarding him.