• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cal Bowdler was behind the tampering

ATLscrubLove

http://deadspin.com/former-atlanta-hawks-first-rounder-has-had-a-sad-hawks-511722847

Like honestly, he was one of the worst busts in franchise history... He can't even sell tickets right either. Once a scrub, always a scrub.

I must see if I can find enough footage of him playing to make a scrub vid of this guy.

• Like 4

LMAO @ Cal Bowdler . . . wow.

Who else is working for the Hawks that we don't know about? Hanno Mottola? Ed Gray?

This is truly a franchise who employs a lot of their former players. We were Miami organization wise before Miami. We just never had a Shaq, Wade, or Lebron to where people cared.

Cal went some really awful times. I'm glad the organization is supporting him.

His selection was based solely on his ability to hit jump shots if i remember correctly.

Cal went some really awful times. I'm glad the organization is supporting him.

His selection was based solely on his ability to hit jump shots if i remember correctly.

Actually I think it was based solely on Pete Babcock sucking at drafting.

• Like 3

16. Barkley on Hanno Mottola, who, as EJ remarked "is the first NBA player from Finland". Charles replies: "Of course he is the first NBA player from Finland, he's the only person in Finland."

It's hard to say why anyone should care what Charles Barkley thinks. I once heard him speak for several minutes on how good former Atlanta Hawks forward Hanno Mottola was (If you don't remember Mottola, you're getting my point).