• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cal Bowdler was behind the tampering

ATLscrubLove

• Admin

Remember the good old says when big Chuck was Hanno's biggest fan, even though he couldn't pronounce his name to save his life?

Funny, Chuck could never pronounce any ones names...

I really do believe that Big Balla and Ed were on and the same

Funny, Chuck could never pronounce any ones names...

I really do believe that Big Balla and Ed were on and the same

It used to crack me up because the only time I could see the Hawks back then would be on the rare national broadcast because I was too poor for NBA League Pass and that meant that Chuck called the games and he would seriously struggle to pronounce Hanno's name, but he'd sing his praises too.

I was just about to post the same. I don't want to read his crap for free, there's no way I'm paying or registering to read it.

Looks like you can get access for the low low low price of $2.31 per week! That is like 33 cents a day! About a cent an hour! You just can't beat these prices.

Looks like you can get access for the low low low price of $2.31 per week! That is like 33 cents a day! About a cent an hour! You just can't beat these prices.

Oh man now that sir is a deal! How many packs of Virginia Slims would you have to cut out to pay for that?

Oh man now that sir is a deal! How many packs of Virginia Slims would you have to cut out to pay for that?

Well here's the kicker, they are bound to have coupons for the Slims in each digital edition. It will basically pay for itself in no time!

Virginia Slims, I havent smoke those since I was bumming them when I was on the Ship, I am getting so old now.

Getting back to C-Viv, can we shipped him to where the Winn Jets is at because he sucks as a basketball writer.

• Moderators

I was just about to post the same. I don't want to read his crap for free, there's no way I'm paying or registering to read it.

The AJC instituting damage control on C-Viv. They're getting negative backlash from Hawksquawk and now they are trying to kill this story and they no one is going to pay to read C-Viv's crap. lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I am speechless. A former player did this to us? Wow. I have always defended Cal because he's a really nice guy and I know Jason Walker and he were friendly as well. But now...wow.

I mean, how foolish can you be! We finally get the team in a position to do something positive and he goes and does something this stupid? He doesn't even have a clue about who will or won't be on this team next year so why in the world would you even drop names of guys who don't play here? Just stupid.

• Premium Member

I often wonder. Is Cal a Squawker. I believe that he is. I believe he was so moved by the talk of D12 and CP3 here that he took it to the mainstream. Unfortunately, somebody at the AJC dimed him out. Or should I say fortunately. The story made First take and all the other ESPN shows. What's great about that is that all the players involved had a chance to see it. Maybe even think that our org really wants them... together. Probably even started talking.

Thanks Cal.

Thanks Deepthroat at AJC.

Let's hang on a second. Did I really read this screen capture correctly on Deadspin?

Posted Image

Let's play a game called "who can catch the misspelling first". The rules are, you pick out what Cal Bowdler misspelled in his email signature. Ready to play? OK go.

What most people can't spell their street names correctly. Actually I'd say half of the people at my work can't spell Schlumberger correctly in their email signatures so this isn't too uncommon.

You work for Schlumberger(SlumberJ), I have a friend who is an engineer there in San Antonio. He went to GT.

Edited by Leadership