• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cal Bowdler was behind the tampering

ATLscrubLove

Let's hang on a second. Did I really read this screen capture correctly on Deadspin?

Posted Image

Let's play a game called "who can catch the misspelling first". The rules are, you pick out what Cal Bowdler misspelled in his email signature. Ready to play? OK go.

(( hitting buzzer ))

Is it . . . . "Marrietta"?

Edit: I see i was slow on the buzzer.

Edited by northcyde
  • Like 1

You work for Schlumberger(SlumberJ), I have a friend who is an engineer there in San Antonio. He went to GT.

Yep I work for corporate marketing in Houston. We only have 127,000 employees worldwide so I'd bet 25% of people on here know someone who works for the company.

What most people can't spell their street names correctly. Actually I'd say half of the people at my work can't spell Schlumberger correctly in their email signatures so this isn't too uncommon.

Well if it is a quick reply that you are doing, OK misspellings happen. This is on his signature though. Come on man!

Fanatic, Hawks

Señor Capologist

221 B Baker Street

Office: (678) 999-8212

Fax: (281) 330-8004

Cell: 867-5309

Well if it is a quick reply that you are doing, OK misspellings happen. This is on his signature though. Come on man! Fanatic, HawksSeñor Capologist221 B Baker StreetOffice: (678) 999-8212Fax: (281) 330-8004Cell: 867-5309

I know that's what I'm saying I see it all the time in email signatures and I have to be the bad guy and correct them as I have to uphold branding. Yeah it's sad that he misspelled it but I'm not surprised by it as most people can't spell. Hell read the spelling and grammar mistakes in his email it's not really a big shock that señor Old Dominion can't spell his street name.

I know that's what I'm saying I see it all the time in email signatures and I have to be the bad guy and correct them as I have to uphold branding. Yeah it's sad that he misspelled it but I'm not surprised by it as most people can't spell. Hell read the spelling and grammar mistakes in his email it's not really a big shock that señor Old Dominion can't spell his street name.

Didn't catch the "email signature" part in your last response. Yeah, that is pretty bad to also be happening in a company as big as yours. You really shouldn't have to have someone correct you. Oh well.

• Moderators

Well if it is a quick reply that you are doing, OK misspellings happen. This is on his signature though. Come on man!

Fanatic, Hawks

Señor Capologist

221 B Baker Street

Office: (678) 999-8212

Fax: (281) 330-8004

Cell: 867-5309

Another typo! Shouldn't that cell number be 777-9311? Posted Image

~lw3

Another typo! Shouldn't that cell number be 777-9311? Posted Image

~lw3

What time is it? Well doesn't really matter, it is always a good time for some Morris Day.

And doesn't there need to be an area code? Kinda hard to have hoes without an area code! Btw that signature of yours was pretty damn funny now that I looked at it a little more. Seems more like something Murtaugh there would have come up with but you can be his Riggs I suppose.

And doesn't there need to be an area code? Kinda hard to have hoes without an area code!Btw that signature of yours was pretty damn funny now that I looked at it a little more. Seems more like something Murtaugh there would have come up with but you can be his Riggs I suppose.

Well if it is between me and lw3, I am definitely the crazier/suicidal one.