• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

T-Mac: Using "Lies" as Alibis

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

https://twitter.com/SeanDeveney/status/343066651505340416

@SeanDeveney: One more bit from Tracy McGrady, abt his time w Hawks: "I felt like I was lied to. I don’t want say names. But I was lied to."

Okay, A$G, 'fess up! Which one of you gave T-Mac the "Second Round Guarantee?" Posted Image

~lw3

The one and only thing that disturbs me about the Spurs winning it all is that Tmac will get a ring.

LOL...chances are the Heat will revert to "Bully Ball x3" and Ginobli will get knocked out....T-Mac will then come in and hit a few shots and be a hero.

The one and only thing that disturbs me about the Spurs winning it all is that Tmac will get a ring.

he deserves one. His back went out from carrying Orlando and Houston on his back all those years. and people had the nerve to say LeBron had no help. He was just as good as Kobe and any other player before his injuries killed his career

nah he wasn't on Kobe's level .he was like a level below Kobe and A level aboveJoe Johnson.I think he wanted to play more minutes that he was given when he was here. He was supposed to play 20+ mpg and be off on the 2nd of back to backs,Like D.Steveson.

T-Mac's one shining moment as a Hawk, was his 2nd quarter "explosion" vs the Celtics. Then he could do no more, because his fragile body broke down.

LOL @ him still holding grudges against the Hawks. Not our fault that his knees are made up of the same stuff they make gummi bears out of.

As for the "Using Lies as Alibis", nice En Vogue reference. Speaking of them . . . for your viewing pleasure.

They don't make music . . or girl groups, like this anymore. Damn.

• Like 1

Tmac ahead of Kobe? Like Vince Carter ahead of Dr. J...funny thing, both losers I'm talkin about happen to be cousins. Stop it with Tmac on Mobe level you weren't watching huhK

In 2002-2003 T-Mac was just as good if not better than Kobe

This is true, he had a higher but, unfortunately, dramatically shorter peak than Kobe. This doesn't excuse the fact that he thought he was still 02-03 TMac when he came to the Hawks. He probably just felt insulted that the "lowly Hawks" gave him a taste of reality.

When the Rockets, Knicks and Pistons jettisoned him off for a bag of chips he didn't care. The fact he was slumming it on the worst team in the Chinese Basketball Association!!!! didn't phase him (seriously, a league where Marbury and Aaron Brooks have championships his team was dead last despite the great T-Mac). He's all gushing to be a sideshow and 15th man on the roster for the Spurs but coming off the bench for the HAWKS?! Oh no! They told me lies!

This is true, he had a higher but, unfortunately, dramatically shorter peak than Kobe. This doesn't excuse the fact that he thought he was still 02-03 TMac when he came to the Hawks. He probably just felt insulted that the "lowly Hawks" gave him a taste of reality.

When the Rockets, Knicks and Pistons jettisoned him off for a bag of chips he didn't care. The fact he was slumming it on the worst team in the Chinese Basketball Association!!!! didn't phase him (seriously, a league where Marbury and Aaron Brooks have championships his team was dead last despite the great T-Mac). He's all gushing to be a sideshow and 15th man on the roster for the Spurs but coming off the bench for the HAWKS?! Oh no! They told me lies!

But T-Mac is just so smart and innovative!

http://www.dasdak.com/users/login

finally a couple people with some sense. Yeah his career took a turn for the worst after his INJURIES (nothing more, nothing less, his back couldnt take it anymore), but before all that he was one of the 5 greatest players this league had to offer at the time. Theres plemty of highlights on youtube I can watch and be like "no way Lebron does that ever in his life"

finally a couple people with some sense. Yeah his career took a turn for the worst after his INJURIES (nothing more, nothing less, his back couldnt take it anymore), but before all that he was one of the 5 greatest players this league had to offer at the time. Theres plemty of highlights on youtube I can watch and be like "no way Lebron does that ever in his life"

Hate is definitely real! There's nothing TMac could have done that LeBron couldn't do, except be perpetually injured and never get his team out of the first round while blaming everyone but himself, of course.On the other hand LeBron plays great D, rebounds the ball, blocks shots, gets steals, assists, etc. LeBron will finish his career top 5 all time in triple doubles while TMac has 4 for his entire career. The only area where they're comparable is scoring.
  • Like 1

I'll make this short and sweet. Without injuries TMac could have been one of the best guards in his time. Unfortunately for him, his attitude and injuries have him hopping from town to town. He seems to have been "lied" to be every GM he's played for. So what does that tell you. T-Mac, atleast TRY to keep your mouth shut, you've been washed up for years now. There's a reason you can't stick around in 1 city.

I'll make this short and sweet. Without injuries TMac could have been one of the best guards in his time. Unfortunately for him, his attitude and injuries have him hopping from town to town. He seems to have been "lied" to be every GM he's played for. So what does that tell you. T-Mac, atleast TRY to keep your mouth shut, you've been washed up for years now. There's a reason you can't stick around in 1 city.

I can tell you one thing, he was absolutely hated here in Houston. And I'm pretty sure they weren't too fond of him in Orlando and especially Toronto either. I don't think he would have been one of the best guards of all time as that implies he is good at more than scoring like the best of all time are. But he definitely would have been one of the best scoring guards of all time.