• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to move Al Horford?

GameTime

Non-factor. Atlanta doesn't need to do a SnT for Dwight much less for Dwight. This sounds like LA is leaking shit again in hopes that it can deter Atlanta from Dwight or if he left what they want. Al's making 12 mil. He fits perfectly next to D12. End of story.

• Like 2

• Admin

Yes, it makes no sense to make that move....for so many reasons...contract, what Al brings to the table (offense, defense, rebounding, passing, leadership, great attitude etc) and the fact that he would be a great compliment to DH.

I don't want to trade Al to keep Josh as our pf. I just think it is time for him to be in another uniform. Chemistry wise I don't see him being a good match.

Yes, it makes no sense to make that move....for so many reasons...contract, what Al brings to the table (offense, defense, rebounding, passing, leadership, great attitude etc) and the fact that he would be a great compliment to DH.

I don't want to trade Al to keep Josh as our pf. I just think it is time for him to be in another uniform. Chemistry wise I don't see him being a good match.

If that happened I would stop being a hawks fan

• Like 1

I hate to say it but we all know Howard and horford is a way better combination than Howard and smith but Howard may not come unless he sees smith here!This has pleasing Dwight Howard written all over it! Suddenly I'm not so happy about a possible Paul, smith, Howard combination!....YIKES!!!!! 2 divas and a half <----Paul being the half!But I must say I rather keep horford and just gamble on the possibility of Howard and Paul teaming up with him than to trade him for Howard and smith to be our two bigs!This better be just a rumor! What the hell is ferry thinking if its not?!

I hate to say it but we all know Howard and horford is a way better combination than Howard and smith but Howard may not come unless he sees smith here!This has pleasing Dwight Howard written all over it!Suddenly I'm not so happy about a possible Paul, smith, Howard combination!....YIKES!!!!! 2 divas and a half <----Paul being the half!But I must say I rather keep horford and just gamble on the possibility of Howard and Paul teaming up with him than to trade him for Howard and smith to be our two bigs!This better be just a rumor! What the hell is ferry thinking if its not?!

Your making way more of this then what it is. There is an amazing chance we will see Horford opening day for us than anyone else on our roster or who isn't on our roster.

Edited by Leadership

Buzzard, on 10 Jun 2013 - 4:20 PM, said:Only makes sense if Dwight says keeping Smoove will guarantee him signing with us. Otherwise he says he goes to the Rockets or resigns with LA..

Yep this would be about the only case I could see it. Either that or it's to sign someone else like Iggy or someone in 2014. I'd much rather keep Horford though.

• Premium Member

I hate to say it but we all know Howard and horford is a way better combination than Howard and smith but Howard may not come unless he sees smith here!This has pleasing Dwight Howard written all over it! Suddenly I'm not so happy about a possible Paul, smith, Howard combination!....YIKES!!!!! 2 divas and a half <----Paul being the half!But I must say I rather keep horford and just gamble on the possibility of Howard and Paul teaming up with him than to trade him for Howard and smith to be our two bigs!This better be just a rumor! What the hell is ferry thinking if its not?!

From what Ferry said in his interview with The Game, the Hawks don't seem interested in bringing Josh back.

Your making way more of this then what it is. There is an amazing chance we will see Horford opening day for us than anyone else on our roster or who isn't on our roster.

Your right it just doesn't make sense. Out of all players horford fits the spurs like offense coach bud will be bringing more than anyone!

From what Ferry said in his interview with The Game, the Hawks don't seem interested in bringing Josh back.

We need to be prepared. For the next month, we will here rumors, both good, bad, great, and sad. Nothing will be real, just rumors. If we go by ESPN, D12 is a Rocket, J Smith would have been traded on the deadline, and J Smith is resigning with the Hawks. ESPN just talks. To be honest, Broussard is the only one that said if CP3 and D12 want to win a ring, their best chance to do that is easily Atlanta. That's what we can offer, near max money and a chance to start a dynasty.

LAL can offer more money, HOF players, and proven history.

Houston can offer an run and gun system, an Asian teammate, and a bearded star in Harden.

Dallas can offer Mark Cuban proven willingness to win.

All other things do not matter no matter the source. That's just the way it is from here on out.

• Premium Member

We need to be prepared. For the next month, we will here rumors, both good, bad, great, and sad. Nothing will be real, just rumors. If we go by ESPN, D12 is a Rocket, J Smith would have been traded on the deadline, and J Smith is resigning with the Hawks. ESPN just talks. To be honest, Broussard is the only one that said if CP3 and D12 want to win a ring, their best chance to do that is easily Atlanta. That's what we can offer, near max money and a chance to start a dynasty. LAL can offer more money, HOF players, and proven history. Houston can offer an run and gun system, an Asian teammate, and a bearded star in Harden. Dallas can offer Mark Cuban proven willingness to win. All other things do not matter no matter the source. That's just the way it is from here on out.

I agree, but I'm going with what Ferry said over anyone else.

That first Twitter isn't even a source. She gets all of her info straight from AJC and won't even consider anyone else credible... I know this because I had Twitter beef with her once.

So she's the one who finds the AJC credible. I knew there had to be someone out there.