• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers / Celtics / Doc / Paul Mega Thread: Please post in here, all others will be DELETED

Just keeping his options open. If he says that he loves the hire, then he is almost inclined to stay. If he says that he intends to still test free agency, then he looks insatiable. He said really the only thing he could have said which is nothing. It does make you wonder how interested he is in playing with D12 and playing in a city that he can raise a family if he has his family living 2 1/2 hours away from LA in San Diego...

Does sound that he is keeping his options open. Doesn't sound like a guy from reports that has his pen in LA ready for July 1st.

Does sound that he is keeping his options open. Doesn't sound like a guy from reports that has his pen in LA ready for July 1st.

Exactly, he knows they need to add talent. He will tell them to add talent. The Dream is still alive fellas. Come on Ferry.

• Like 3

He doesn't want to sound like he was behind the scenes pushing Rivers, or else people will believe he was the reason VDN got fired

If we still get CP3/D12, I would still try to get Burke or Oladipo. Burke if he looks amazing can be great trade value like Harden was for OKC.

Tough on Ferry.

If we get Paul Oladipo would be the choice. if not Burke. We won't know for sure until after the draft. So it is sort of a gamble.

Edited by GameTime

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9418238/contract-wording-holds-doc-rivers-deal-los-angeles-clippers-sources-say

Its late tonight but the deal for doc is on hold and the nba has not approved this deal despite the earlier article espn released stating that the league did approve it.

so far the dream is still alive and well......shaking my head! ESPN made a mistake yet again! we should be use to this!

From the above espn article:

"The NBA has not approved the deal yet, but the league also is not holding up the completion of the transaction, a league source told MacMullan. ESPN reported earlier Monday that the league already had approved the deal"

• Moderators

"the decision is based on me and what's best for my family... fortunate to have a tight-knit family... the decision isn't just about me but (his entire family)"Told ya'll that he feels LA is no place to raise a family... That's why he lives in San Diego, 2 1/2 hours away from LA. Long commute into work everyday... If only there was a place that is closer to home to raise family with a high quality of life and could afford the money you desire, Mr. Paul... :whistle:LA life ain't for everybody...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

"the decision is based on me and what's best for my family... fortunate to have a tight-knit family... the decision isn't just about me but (his entire family)"

Told ya'll that he feels LA is no place to raise a family... That's why he lives in San Diego, 2 1/2 hours away from LA. Long commute into work everyday... If only there was a place that is closer to home to raise family with a high quality of life and could afford the money you desire, Mr. Paul... Posted Image

LA life ain't for everybody...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless he takes a private helicopter like Kobe does.

Well hope is still alive cuz they won't add KG or Pierce. League won't let them. CP gotta decide how far this current roster can go. If they can't get past the 1st round, then the Doc hiring ain't gonna put then in the finals.

Well hope is still alive cuz they won't add KG or Pierce. League won't let them. CP gotta decide how far this current roster can go. If they can't get past the 1st round, then the Doc hiring ain't gonna put then in the finals.

The league won't stop them from being bought out and becoming free agents. Or if Boston can prove the player and coach trades are not tied together the league can't stop them. I'm certain at least KG ends up there and maybe PP too.