• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers / Celtics / Doc / Paul Mega Thread: Please post in here, all others will be DELETED

I thought it was illegal to trade coaches for picks. Lets see how this plays out.

It's not a "trade" per se, they are receiving a pick as compensation to release Doc from his contract and negotiate a new one with the Clippers. Think of Pat Riley leaving the Knicks for Miami.

• Premium Member

It's not a "trade" per se, they are receiving a pick as compensation to release Doc from his contract and negotiate a new one with the Clippers. Think of Pat Riley leaving the Knicks for Miami.

So it's a trade, just not a trade. Lol. And who will they be fooling when they make the KG trade and Paul Pierce move while claiming the moves aren't connected?

CMON STERN

Heisler is a Clippers beat writer. Like I said, I only care about CP3 and D12 presentation to us. If we can get in front of them, we can get both if LAC can't work a SnT for D12 which is hell no to nil.

• Like 1

Heisler is a Clippers beat writer. Like I said, I only care about CP3 and D12 presentation to us. If we can get in front of them, we can get both if LAC can't work a SnT for D12 which is hell no to nil.

And does Paul really think Doc can work miracles with a Paul-Griffin-Crawford (lol) Big 3?

I don't understand! The nba and commissioner Stern already said that they are not going to approve the deal weather it's seperate or together or now or future!I'm not going to believe a beat writer over what a nba commissioner has publicly said. That trade is dead and the clipps are going after Scott not Doc.

And does Paul really think Doc can work miracles with a Paul-Griffin-Crawford (lol) Big 3?

Of course not. This is just a plunge to do a SnT for D12. It has always been about that. Chris Broussard told us that CP3 wants to play with D12. He wants to do that above all things. I will no give up hope on CP3 and D12 in ATL unless they end up elsewhere.

Edited by Leadership

I don't understand! The nba and commissioner Stern already said that they are not going to approve the deal weather it's seperate or together or now or future!I'm not going to believe a beat writer over what a nba commissioner has publicly said. That trade is dead and the clipps are going after Scott not Doc.

Stern can't disapprove a deal for just one of them. Now they can't get KG is the issue and there is talk that PP will be traded to Cleveland for two 2nd rounders.

They can get Doc or they can get KG. They can't get both.

Of course not. This is just a plunge to do a SnT for D12. It has always been about that. Chris Broussard told us that CP3 wants to play with D12. He wants to do that above all things. I will no give up hope on CP3 and D12 in ATL unless they end up elsewhere.

Won't it be tough for Chris to leave though after forcing Sterling to pay 35 million for a coach?

only the hawks would have a coach trade get in the way of a possible signing..lol

gota love being a hawks fan..

It really doesn't effect anything. It is just the small hurdle. The extremely big hurdle is them convincing LAL to do a SnT for D12. They will be pulling all stops. Stephen A., Chris B, everyone will be on ESPN trying to convince LAL that this is a great trade for LAC. Everyone will be convince but LAL and Kobe who are the only ones who matter. Good luck.

Edited by Leadership

Won't it be tough for Chris to leave though after forcing Sterling to pay 35 million for a coach?

If the owner of my team threw me under the bus like that I might find a way of screwing him on my way out too. I doubt CP3 would do that but you never know.

• Admin

If Doc goes to LA ... I think our pursuit f the big two is pretty much over. Clips are not going to go to all that trouble if Paul is about to leave...I am sure there are assurances in place. No Paul means no Howard in Atl.

If the owner of my team threw me under the bus like that I might find a way of screwing him on my way out too. I doubt CP3 would do that but you never know.

It wouldn't be a screw job if they land D12.

It would be

CP3/D12 with Rivers coaching. If they can't land D12...

This summer is getting more and more fun. Donald is the only one with common sense here oddly. Why would you give 35 million to a coach who isn't that great because your star is begging for him and not even said he will sign if they get him? You are just appeasing him just for the chance to sign him.

If Doc goes to LA ... I think our pursuit f the big two is pretty much over. Clips are not going to go to all that trouble if Paul is about to leave...I am sure there are assurances in place. No Paul means no Howard in Atl.

You sure about that?

If this was all it took to get CP3 to resign, Donald would have been made this trade along time ago.

• Admin

It wouldn't be a screw job if they land D12. It would be CP3/D12 with Rivers coaching. If they can't land D12... This summer is getting more and more fun. Donald is the only one with common sense here oddly. Why would you give 35 million to a coach who isn't that great because your star is begging for him and not even said he will sign if they get him? You are just appeasing him just for the chance to sign him.

If Paul stay I bet Howard goes to Houston.

I can't believe The Clippers are giving them an unprotected first round pick.

If Paul stay I bet Howard goes to Houston.

That's probably the likely scenario. Dwight ain't coming here alone just to play with Horford.