• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers / Celtics / Doc / Paul Mega Thread: Please post in here, all others will be DELETED

CP3 is not coming here. We would've heard something by now if he any type of interest. It is what it is.

Umm.. Ok. The media has intentionally repressed any idea that he will sign with the Hawks. The media thrives on the Celtics, Heat, Lakers, Clippers, Bulls, Nets, Mavs, and Knicks. No one saw the LeBron to Miami thing coming. I thought Bosh would go there but definately not LeBron and I followed that story like a hawk.

Dwight & CP3 are just trying to get to July 1st without some blown up story. I believe the media LOVES to put words in their mouths. They are just regular dudes trying to win a championship. I really don't believe they WANT to get involved with trades and stuff.

Yesssssssssss...Clippers cheapness comes through again. They might be the one franchise is the nba that is, or was dumber than us :-)Dumber than us pre Ferry :-)

This whole trade thing is rockier than a Taylor Swift relationship! It's on, it's off, it's on, it's off. I have a feeling that it's going to get done but I don't think it's going to matter to Chris Paul and I really hope he's just setting Sterling up after he blasted Paul publicly and threw him under the bus.

Leave the beautiful girl alone. I'll let her ride my bus.

You've clearly got a thing for bi-polar people with your love of Josh and now being into Taylor Swift. Posted Image

I hope cp does throw sterling under the bus, any room under that bus for Taylor Swift?

Taylor is skinny enough to fit under there with plenty of room to spare!

• Like 1

• Moderators

• Moderators

Chris Paul is unhappy that the Los Angeles Clippers have been unable to execute a deal to hire Doc Rivers as head coach.

The Clippers backed out of talks with the Boston Celtics due to their unwillingness to part with a first round pick.

Paul was privately pushing for Rivers to come to the Clippers.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/228292/Chris-Paul-Unhappy-Clippers-Unable-To-Land-Rivers

Feel bad for Byron Scott...he becomes Cavs coach three summers ago and Lebron bolts...if he becomes clippers coach and cp3 bolts..haha

I know, right? He's like "damn, ya mufuggers actually making a man coach for a living?!"He made it to the Finals with Kidd, got as far as the 2nd round with Paul but just struggled in Cleveland with only Irving. But hey, at least Blake will still be around and he's not working in the Jersey swamp or fricking Cleveland anymore.
  • Like 1

• Moderators