• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which Summer acquisition (besides Howard) would make you get up and celebrate?

ATLnightwing

Are there any FA players that after we signed, you would get up and celebrate for? Maybe no players are with celebrating for besides Howard? Maybe Asik alone is worth celebrating for? Maybe we get a good deal on Bynum?

Personally, if we got Iguodala, I think I would go nuts out of happiness and order his Hawks Jersey the same day. He has always been one of my favorite players.

• Moderators

At this point, I'd be happy with signing Bynum or Ovinton J'Anthony Mayo (but it seems Milwaukee is getting close to signing ole O.J.) then go through a bad 2013-14 season. Bynum/Horford and watching Bebe and Schröder next season would be enough for me.

I'd rather tank (and I hate the idea of that) than take Bynum... absolutely terrible attitude... makes me sick!

That being said, I wouldn't mind Tyreke Evans. I think that is the best FA out there to grab.

• Like 1

I agree with you all that getting Tyreke would also be worth celebrating for. It will take a year or two for him establish himself as a star here. I think Iggy would bring an immediate change. Nonetheless, Tyreke would be an exciting addition.

Nikola, Tyreke, Jefferson, Iggy in that order. I find it strange there is not any talk out there about Pek. Once the D12 ordeal clears, he is easily the best center left.

• Premium Member

only Tyreke Evans, and only at a reasonable price (i.e. I wouldn't pay him a cent more than what we gave Smoove on his last contract). If we could make the contract three years with an option for a fourth than I would be totally on boardAt his current production Evans is an 8-9 million dollar guy, but he does have star potential which makes him intriguing. The one huge wart that I hate, is he hasn't developed an outside shot. Pro guards, unless they are all world athletes, need to be able to shoot from the arc, period.

My hang up on Evans is his inability to hit the outside shot.

I've been harsh towards Tyreke on here before, but that skill can be taught.

Much more so than trying to teach Dwight how to act like an adult and take responsibility, etc.

I would make a run at Cousins, I'd be happy with the frontline of Cousins and Horford. Don't know if its possible, but I would like to explore the possibility.

Hasn't another team already offered Evans a 4 yr/$44 million contract? I wouldn't want him enough to pay that kind of money to him. He's not worth that much.

I think he is. Might be worth 12 for all four years, or sign him to something that depreciates over the four year contract. If we have to choose, I pick Evans or Josh, all things being equal.

Now if D12 screams we get Josh back and he will come to Atlanta. I take Josh all day long.

• Premium Member

Hasn't another team already offered Evans a 4 yr/$44 million contract? I wouldn't want him enough to pay that kind of money to him. He's not worth that much.

That's not thaaat bad. He isn't worth that now, but at his age he could well turn out to be worth more than that.