• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague Frustrated

Jody23

• Premium Member

Tweet from Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo)Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) tweeted at 1:46 AM on Sat, Jul 06, 2013:ATL G Jeff Teague's camp has"growing frustation" in how his free agency has been handled with zero meaningful contract discussions, Y!source

• Like 1

I might just be jumping to conclusions but it seems Spears's tweet might provide context for Teague's earlier tweet. Doesn't sound promising for those wanting to keep Teague in ATL. Then again, drafting a million point guards didn't look too promising for Teague either.

I might just be jumping to conclusions but it seems Spears's tweet might provide context for Teague's earlier tweet. Doesn't sound promising for those wanting to keep Teague in ATL. Then again, drafting a million point guards didn't look too promising for Teague either.

Pretty sure he found out quick that Larkin was going elsewhere. And Dennis Schröder is talented, but still pretty raw. I hope we keep Teague - he could be a great mentor for Dennis the Menace, and really the only other option we've got locked down is Shelvin. Mack would be like 1/6 of the salary though.

I hope we bring Teague back. Schröder is 2-3 years away from contributing, but the rumors of us almost offering Mo Williams make me question if Ferry has any plans for signing Teague. Too bad, I think he hasn't hit his ceiling and we'll miss his athleticism.

• Like 1

Those who have seen Dennis play acknowledge his talents. They also say he 2-3 years away from being ready to lead a team. We def need Teague back at least for a few years. With Jose signing the market for PG has been set. We are likely looking at 4 years/$28-$30M range for Teague. Right at $7M per.

Teague need to relax anyways. FA pretty much officially started today. Now deals should start happening. He will prob get his deal done within the week.

• Moderators

Retweeted by Teague: