• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm down with letting Monte Ellis run PG

JTB

We need a scorer and I think Ellis would do alot better here than he did in both MIL and GS.The number one thing is that Coach Bud will be the best coach he has ever had and I think coach bud can teach him.We get Ellis and we do the S&T for Asik and I'm thrilled.

Guest rivgambino

He's a chucker. I'll pass. Although i hate to say this I really want Lin not even for his play but for his marketing. Josh for Asik/Lin with Millsap/JYD/BeBe/DSchroeder makes me happy.

• Like 1

Interesting approach to tanking. I'm open to hearing more...

I like the moves we are making. If we tank we want to get back to respectability quickly. Avoid long bad contracts and guys with attitude. With two year contracts it gives you time to develop the young guys, like Bebe. This team looks borderline playoffs. But if we lose Teague we could get bad pretty quickly. Anyone know if we still have cap room to sign and trade Jsmith at this point?I like what we have done so far. Nothing stupid.Hawk88

Signing Ellis == the Stealth Tank. Don't think that'll happen.

Best way to tank would have been to re-sign Josh, bring in Ellis, trade for Bargnani and trade away Al for picks. Then we could have stockpiled several #1-4 draft picks.

Ellis takes a lot of ill advised shots. Let's bring him in on a two year deal and let the losing begin!

A part of me thinks having Monta wouldn't make us a lotto team, it would just make us a run N gun team that would get a low seed. I mean Monta puts up nearly 20 a game, he may be an all-star in Atlanta lol putting him alongside bigs who can score and Korver with players like Lou and JJ off the bench sounds more like a team that could get a good amount of wins.