• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pistons sign Josh Smith - 4 years / 56 million

lethalweapon3

Well while I agree that 4-56 seems high for Smoove...the Pistons didn't have to draft him or develop him, nor did they have to trade any talent for him. Can't really blame them.

Now if they had to give up a future 1st round pick + pay him that much, I would think differently.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Why the D josh? You wild for that one. At least the Palace is empty during the season so no boos for those jumpers and threes lol

• Moderators

"Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove..."

~lw3

I hate to say it but I won't miss him or the worst shot in the NBA one bit. Mo has his work cut out that's for sure. With Calderon gone, Maggette and Josh are your veterans for the young players to look up to? Good luck with that one. It's no surprise to anyone Dumars is making poor basketball decisions though. But compared to the asinine contracts given to Villanueva and Gordon,, it seems like a steal I guess. I'm just elated he's off our books. Addition by subtraction is an easy, wonderful thing. Now our culture change is official.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Wow. Did the pistons just become my favorite team? I don't know yet. The eagles became my favorite team after they got vick, even though I still root for the falcons and go to the games. Wow! I think I might have become one of those people who root players more so than teams.

Wow. Did the pistons just become my favorite team? I don't know yet. The eagles became my favorite team after they got vick, even though I still root for the falcons and go to the games. Wow! I think I might have become one of those people who root players more so than teams.

Apparently loser players too.

Edited by APE
  • Like 1

I'm a little disappointed that I'll be forced to pick the Pistons as one of my league pass teams if I'm in the mood to see a fastbreak pass from halfcourt sail into the stands.

Hey now, he's not that bad. They hit the backboard.