• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks are in negotiations with Monta Ellis. Not signed yet

drzachary

• Premium Member

We're going to miss out on a great draft pick for this crap. Ferry is actually going to try to repeat last year... Which he has nothing to show for it. Last year was a waste after the JJ and Marvin trades. Now he wants to do it again... I'm starting to wonder if he just isn't out to put the final nail in the coffin for this franchise.

LOL....dude, a decade ago, I would ignore anything you posted. Today? It's crazy, but you are one of the only people who really gets it. OMG... And I am not surprised by this move at all. AT ALL.

Ferry isn't "building" anything. This is not about the future. This is about right now and building around Al Horford. Same thing he did last year with Smoove. In the same way he did it in Cleveland...with these not necessarily terrible moves (except for Larry Hughes...a deal I HATED from the jump)...but you just go, "Eh... Meh."

Playoffs people. This year and next and the next...for as long as DF is here. He's a smarter Pete Babcock. We will see if that's a good thing.

...lol NOT surprised at all.

Guest Zone

Honestly if he demands a trade he is softer than Bosh.....

Horford deserves to play for a competent organization. I wouldn't fault him at all for wanting out.

You need to look up effective FG % and true shooting %. FG% tells a very poor and basic story. Ellis is incredibly inefficient, meaning he needs more shots to get the same points that someone who gets more FTs and 3's needs.

True. However, what if you have him drive and dish to Korver or pick-n-roll Horford or Millsap?

Edited by theheroatl