• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is how you're supposed to greet your players...

Diesel

• Premium Member

The thing that got me is isn't AL in another country right now?

I think the FO did the right thing bringing Teague back. It was the right thing for Teague, it was definitely the right thing for AL!!

Let's get this work in Hawks!!!!

• Like 1

Al is talked about as a likely successor to Fiser as the president of the NBAPA. Mind you that this is a union that fights to get even a scrub like Erik Dampier paid 2 million for 67 DNPCDs. How hard is it for him to extend a congratulatory tweet to an actual teammate of his? Do we get this excited over politicians kissing babies?Shit, I would have definitely felt that the tweet was genuine if he said "Yes! Teague is back, now get me a C, Danny. I'm a 4 #Tito#Gators#Naturalposition"

• Moderators

I'm sure he would've given us a hometown discount, but I don't think we were even in the same neighborhood as 3 yrs @ $5M per

I'm sure he would've given us a hometown discount, but I don't think we were even in the same neighborhood as 3 yrs @ $5M per

What decent center can you get at that price though? I'm guessing Ferry isn't a fan I'm just surprised there is no backup plan. I mean we don't really have a center yet other than Horford. I'm fine with Horford at center but not so much against lopez and hibbert.

I have no idea why its quoting twice everytime. sorry.

Yeah not sure where we will get some magical player as good as Zaza at around that price. And I wonder what it is about Zaza that Danny thought would not fit the system.

I loved me some Zaza, but he did have some issues. He could rebound, but as far as scoring he had virtually no offense. He wasn't particularly quick. He just had the surgury and has had some injury issues the past few years. Plus there may have been some LD shenanigans in there to move him back up north, too. Z got $5M last year and I got the impression from lots of people on here that we were hoping to resign him for less than that. Hard to say. I'm really sad to see him go. He was very passionate about the game and loved being in Atlanta. He was probably pushing to stay, but for whatever reason DF decided it was time to part ways. Maybe DF has his eye on developing that gigantic eastern European guy, Morjanovic or whatever.