• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Game 4

Admin

Honestly, I don't think Muscala is ready. I wouldn't mind him going to the D-League to work on his game and gain some weight. He's SO easy to push around down there.

Mack isn't impressing at all so far.

I agree...

I would love to see the Hawks have Mike Scott, John Jenkins, Cunningham, Shroader, & Lucas as 5 guys on the Hawks roster plus our other guys. I don't really want to see them pick up anymore FA. It would be nice to have a sideways or back year where we can develop our young talent and keep looking to hit a big FA in the next 2 years.

I am 50/50 on Muscala. I don't want to lose him but I know he isn't ready yet.

I like that Danny Ferry hasn't locked us into contracts that we are stuck with like we had with Joe Johnson. I still can't believe he was able to get us out of that one.

Guys, get ready. It won't happen this year, but this Schröder kid is going to be a star in the NBA. He has elite court vision and instincts, is fast as a blur, and can get to the rim on anyone. When he learns to finish at the rim better than what he is doing right now, we are looking at a potential elite point guard here.

I also like what I see in Nogueira. The guy has great length and athleticism. He needs strength training in the worst way, but his length and his instincts are going to make him a defensive force as a help defender and as a defender in transition. He's going to block a lot of shots, alter a lot of shots, and force a lot of steals with his quick hands. Once he gains strength, he will be the equivalent to Joakim Noah as a positional defender, if not better.

I love the potential pick and roll combo that Schröder and Nogueira can be.

• Like 2

I agree KB21...I haven't seen tonight's game but I loved both guys in the first 3 games. I also think Dennis will be a star. Nog is gonna be pretty good too. Love Ferry's picks!!!