• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just watched the Pelicans Uni unveiling.

Diesel

• Moderators

Just go back to the Pac Man jerseys. Those are the best

Look, I'm not sold on everything from this offseason but if we went to some updated version of the Pac Man uniforms then I would just declare the Danny Ferry years a success regardless of what comes next.

• Premium Member

IMO the current Jersey's bring to me a connotation of the Rick Sund "Core Era". Since our future is looking somewhat bright, we might as well come out with new jerseys.

Well, if it's about whoose era, I can imagine that the Ferry Era Jersey will look like this:

Posted Image

• Like 1

• Moderators

Here's an image I mocked up for a new emblem for jerseys:

Posted Image

Roadies:

Posted Image

Got shorts left to do, but what ya'll think? The name came out a little funky, but I like the feel of it. Retro but new at the same time while bringing back our beloved pacman logo. The font and number is black with red/yellow outline. The trim on the side is yellow/red checker with black and silver outline. The font sort of resembles the old Blazer jerseys, but whatever...

• Like 1

Posted Image

Roadies:

Posted Image

Got shorts left to do, but what ya'll think? The name came out a little funky, but I like the feel of it. Retro but new at the same time while bringing back our beloved pacman logo. The font and number is black with red/yellow outline. The trim on the side is yellow/red checker with black and silver outline. The font sort of resembles the old Blazer jerseys, but whatever...

I like that retro flavor. MAKE IT HAPPEN FERRY!

• Premium Member

Posted Image

Roadies:

Posted Image

This with those black road Jersey's above and now we're talking!!!

• Moderators

A few black alternate mock ups:

Alternate 1:

Posted Image

Alternate 2:

Posted Image

Alternate 3:

Posted Image

The emblem on alt 3 needs more work but it's good enough to get the idea. Working on red home jerseys w/ gold font too... Hope to have them posted tomorrow. Having a lot of fun doing these. Personally, I like Alt 2.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

A few black alternate mock ups:

Alternate 1:

Posted Image

Alternate 2:

Posted Image

Alternate 3:

Posted Image

The emblem on alt 3 needs more work but it's good enough to get the idea. Working on red home jerseys w/ gold font too... Hope to have them posted tomorrow. Having a lot of fun doing these. Personally, I like Alt 2.

I want to see how you do with the shorts, because so far your concept is awesome.

Can you post Hawks in that font?

And yeah what he said.

Edited by ATLHawks3

• Moderators

Can you post Hawks in that font?

My original design had Hawks on it, but I felt black would be use as an alternate so I went with hotlanta since it's different. The red home unis I'm making will have hawks on the chest. I'll post the emblem one I get home.

Posted Image

Roadies:

Posted Image

Know what else it resembles?

Posted Image