• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This guy is some piece of work...

Diesel

• Premium Member

At the end of the day, it's all about the $$$$$$$

Exactly. The money is what kept his suspension low and if the NCAA doesn't have the balls to really fine him, he's going to rub their noses in their own hypocrisy.

• Moderators

He's gonna do that to the wrong team and someone is gonna go after him. Can't see Saban turning the other eye to it or Miles, especially when that game is at LSU.

They are going to come after him anyway. I read the ESPN article and that maturity showed (or lack thereof) during that article made me downgrade him as an NFL prospect much more than making the "money" sign does.

• Moderators

It is the newest celebration, but are you sure Tajh was making a money sign? Might have just been religiously affiliated as he is a very Christian guy and is a spokesman for FCA. He doesn't have much in common with Manuel Manziel except they are quarterbacks.I'm glad the "feed me" celebration is slowly going away, I cannot stand that one.

It looked like he made it in the first quarter when Clemson scored those two quick touchdowns early. Not sure what else it might have been but I could certainly have missed it. I saw the Manziel celebration later on this post and figured if both of them are doing it that it must be the new "in" thing (given that they don't have much in common otherwise).

• Moderators

Damn a bunch of Johnny Football haters up in here! If this guy played for your team you know you'd be loving it.

No question he would be loved by 98% of any school's fan base.

Have you read the ESPN magazine article on him from a few weeks ago? It seemed like a red flag talking about his relationship with his father and the maturity issues/struggles with fame that he is facing today. It definitely made me more skittish about his NFL prospects.

No question he would be loved by 98% of any school's fan base.

Have you read the ESPN magazine article on him from a few weeks ago? It seemed like a red flag talking about his relationship with his father and the maturity issues/struggles with fame that he is facing today. It definitely made me more skittish about his NFL prospects.

I would LOVE to have him on my college team but I wouldn't want him QBing my NFL team as I don't think he has a pro style of game and yeah I've heard about his maturity issues and things like that. He threw a hissy fit not long ago after being kicked out of a UT frat party, which makes me question his brains in the 1st place for even going to something like that. But he's a hell of a QB at the college level!