• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague avg double double

reeballin4

Give the kid hos props!! This is exactly what I can't stand about this board. You praise your sacred cow in Horford after a good game, why not Teague whose showing a level of consistency and leadership. We have never seen a Hawks starting point guard with those stat lines after two games. All of this opinionated garbage from people that don't watch games is getting real old. He's not aggressive enough, or this, or that? Gtfoh! He's averaging 10.5 free throws a game and is single handedly getting his team going. Please troll somewhere else! Reballin4 good thread bro we need more positive posters like you!

• Like 2

yea I agree its early and imo he's still not playing agressive enough. He should get to the free throw line 6-8 times a game and not hesitate on the 3 ptr.

Really? 12 free attempts G1 and 9 last night...smh.

Complain just to complain.

• Premium Member

Your pretty shallow if you don't think Teague is one of the better pg's in the league. I taped the game last night and watched him in particular. His court vision is amazing. There is a lot of things wrong with this team but Teague isn't one of them.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Your pretty shallow if you don't think Teague is one of the better pg's in the league. I taped the game last night and watched him in particular. His court vision is amazing. There is a lot of things wrong with this team but Teague isn't one of them.

His awareness during a few of his dimes last game were off the charts. If his court vision continues to improve the sky is the limit for Teague.

• Like 1

yea I agree its early and imo he's still not playing agressive enough. He should get to the free throw line 6-8 times a game and not hesitate on the 3 ptr.

You do realize that Teague has shot 21 free throw attemps through 2 games and has also put up 8 3 pointers?

• Like 3