• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Our issues are deeper than that. We don't get free agents largely because we don't pursue the them. Half these players we miss on don't go on to do much on their teams either. What we need to do is focus on the talent we do have and make moves as they appear. Tanking isn't a viable option if you can't properly develop the talent you draft.

lol

• Like 2

Don't give up hope of the Nets getting us a lottery pick. The Nets are talented when healthy but Brook Lopez just sprained his ankle and left the game. How many more games will Deron's ankles hold up ?

I just saw highlights of the nets. I'm surprised they beat the Clipps. I shouldn't be too surprised though because for some reason in head to head matchups between D Will n cp3..D Wil always dominates dating back to earlier years when Deron was a member of the Jazz and Paul a hornet. I did see in the highlights that Deron rolled an ankle. But I'm guessing it wasn't serious because he came back and played. But I did see the Lopez ankle turn as well and I agree with you coachx, this could be a bad loss for the nets if he's out any significant time. And ur right who know how Deron's ankle will hold up. I'm still hoping they stay injury riddled all season and fail to string together many victories.Can I get an Amen? ;-)

I just saw highlights of the nets. I'm surprised they beat the Clipps. I shouldn't be too surprised though because for some reason in head to head matchups between D Will n cp3..D Wil always dominates dating back to earlier years when Deron was a member of the Jazz and Paul a hornet.I did see in the highlights that Deron rolled an ankle. But I'm guessing it wasn't serious because he came back and played. But I did see the Lopez ankle turn as well and I agree with you coachx, this could be a bad loss for the nets if he's out any significant time. And ur right who know how Deron's ankle will hold up.I'm still hoping they stay injury riddled all season and fail to string together many victories.Can I get an Amen? ;-)

Amen ! Amen ! Amen !

I just saw highlights of the nets. I'm surprised they beat the Clipps. I shouldn't be too surprised though because for some reason in head to head matchups between D Will n cp3..D Wil always dominates dating back to earlier years when Deron was a member of the Jazz and Paul a hornet. I did see in the highlights that Deron rolled an ankle. But I'm guessing it wasn't serious because he came back and played. But I did see the Lopez ankle turn as well and I agree with you coachx, this could be a bad loss for the nets if he's out any significant time. And ur right who know how Deron's ankle will hold up. I'm still hoping they stay injury riddled all season and fail to string together many victories.Can I get an Amen? ;-)

Not one, Amen - not two, Amen - not three, Amen and Amen, Amen Amen !!!

• Moderators

I swear Realgm is just gold especially among Eastern teams. So many fans want to tank. If you get the chance swing by the Bulls and Bucks forums. Meanwhile the Hawks got the Nets to do the tanking for them.

When Dunleavy hit that bank shot yesterday in Milwaukee, I saw Bulls AND Bucks fans in the stands jumping for joy!

~lw3

• Moderators

Giving the Nets a break tonight! Good to see ex-Hawks Josh and Joe come up BIG... on the same night the Hawks win, of course!

HOW many threes for Joe tonight? Whoa! Philly, you might wanna tighten that D up... cuz you got this same team again on Friday!

Get that NYC Sweep on Wednesday, Wizards!

~lw3

• Like 1

I always gotta step up and give Joe his. 10 threes is insane, yet he still couldn't drop 40. It surprising that he's been their most consistent player this year. Unfortunately, Joe as your best player gets you where the Nets are and where we've been: nowhere. I wouldn't worry about them at all. They're a bad team, point blank. It'll be shown when our ball movement runs them off the floor.

Edited by benhillboy