• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

• Moderators

Toko Shengelia will likely get a call-up soon as well from the D-League.

~lw3

boom.

JT and AK aren't ready to return yet, despite practicing with the team over the weekend.

~lw3

I have to actually catch myself now being TOO giddy about this. Wondering how bad Brooklyn will actually be. Wondering how many ping pong balls they'll end up. Which player will walk into a great situation of a playoff team with a high pick. And the fact that media (followed by fair weather fans) will pay attention and we'll have the team we've always wanted.

But can you be too giddy about it and jinx it?

• Like 3

From an ESPN article about tanking

I took a date from seasons between 1991-2010 and find that there is an 88 percent correlation between a team’s rank after 30 games and their rank at the end of the season (with the average team moving three places in the ranking). If you wait until after the 60th game, the correlation increases to 97 percent (with the average team moving 1.5 places in the ranking).

Looking at the Nets needs about 4 games to have an idea of where they'll be and 34 to know for certain.

I'd feel more comfortable if Deron turned that ankle a couple of more times. Nothing too serious just a couple of nagging injuries

I don't know if a twisted ankle will do it. Random question: Who was the guy that took care of that abrasive good-for-nothing Nancy Kerrigan? Jeff Galluley? What's he up to these days? (jk jk jk ... But really, what's his #?)

I don't know if a twisted ankle will do it.Random question: Who was the guy that took care of that abrasive good-for-nothing Nancy Kerrigan? Jeff Galluley? What's he up to these days? (jk jk jk ... But really, what's his #?)

Well, Tonya Harding is on TruTv, I'm sure she'll be interested in referring a good "knee" doctor!

• Premium Member

I have to actually catch myself now being TOO giddy about this. Wondering how bad Brooklyn will actually be. Wondering how many ping pong balls they'll end up. Which player will walk into a great situation of a playoff team with a high pick. And the fact that media (followed by fair weather fans) will pay attention and we'll have the team we've always wanted.

But can you be too giddy about it and jinx it?

DUUUUUUUUDE. I swear I keep thinking I'm gonna jinx it! LOL Trying not to talk about it. Trying not to get too excited about it...but every night, I'm checking the BKN score. Sometimes, I don't even know we've played and I'm like, "Oh..shit. We got a win!"And damn do we sound like some vultures in here or what?

Wait deron seriously hurt his ankle tonight? You've got to be kidding right? Am I dreaming? This can't be real!!!!!