• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Actually out here visiting my brother who now lives in a town just 20 minutes from Olympia. When I lived here it was at Fort Lewis or Joint Base Lewis McChord now (who's effing idea was that?). I actually used to run into Jamal back in New York when he was a Knick.

I was at Lewis as well(got out in 08 and stayed in area until 2011). that JBLM thing is just the gov't saving money, A lot like Pope being swallowed by Bragg now.

Crawford and I were both washing our hands at halftime and I said, "Anyone ever tell you you look like Jamal Crawford?" He said yeah, I said you are arent you and he laughed, asked him about the new coach yada yada, he was just surprised someone recognized him. I wish the Sonics would return, I may move back that way in next 5 years

If Brooklyn gets us in the top 3 of the lottery is A-okay with me. I just want to get a top 3 pick. It's a lock we can get Jabari, Wiggins, or Embiid. Can't lose.

PLEASE STOP THE DRAFT PLAYERS DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD!! I'm tired of moving posts and this continues I will just lock this topic.

• Moderators

Go Bucks!

~lw3

We should pay attention to TOR-NYK too. We need someone to win that pathetic division... at least one of them will win tonight

BTW, Utah will play against Lakers at home. I think they will pass BKN in a few games. Since Burke is starting, they have a 7-10 record. I think that every West team will end with a better record than BKN.

I think the Bucks are the only team the Nets can beat regularly. I hope I'm wrong. I hate to see Coach Drew struggling. Kidd is one of my favorite players of all time, but Drew has a mismatch tonight. Hopefully he can make it translate to the floor. All you have to do is stop Joe. That's nothing.

Hypothetically I don't think it will happen but if we both end up in the lottery ... Do we get the right to trade picks before or after the lottery happens??

After the lottery. In that case, Boston will be representation for Brooklyn's pick and we will represent our own. But if we get like pick 12, and Brooklyn is still on the board, we will get Brooklyn's pick. Let's say something crazy happens like Boston and us are in the top 3, highly unlikely but just saying, then we would get the highest pick but Boston would get a top three pick as well.

• Admin

After the lottery. In that case, Boston will be representation for Brooklyn's pick and we will represent our own. But if we get like pick 12, and Brooklyn is still on the board, we will get Brooklyn's pick. Let's say something crazy happens like Boston and us are in the top 3, highly unlikely but just saying, then we would get the highest pick but Boston would get a top three pick as well.

okay cool, as long as we get the best pick no matter what

• Moderators

Me, yesterday: "Ah, yes, there's my Nets Voodoo Doll... ouch! Stuck myself in the chest with my own bobby pin!"

Joe did all he could for us tonight (2-for-12) but he forgot to pass the memo to Mirza and the JET! And Shaun Livingston, I presume?

Larry Sanders fouled out in 22 minutes! LOL! Ilyasova back in the starting lineup was a predictable letdown. Caron Butler disappointed, too, only off the bench.

Ah, well! Go Pacers!

~lw3

• Moderators

Will this result in a Blotche on their record?

Next four games includes the road trip through Indy, San An, and Westbrook-less OKC, before returning home to face the Bynum-less Cavs.

~lw3