• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow

jrok23

I'm about tired of seeing these type of games. This type of giving up the lead and not putting the nail in the coffin play I'm tired of watching. It seems no one can step up and pht away the game or even come up with some crunch time shots. SMDH

New Boston team.

Same results.

J. Crawford, the player who couldn't make the Hawks, buried us.

30-13 in favor of the Celtics in the 4th quarter- - We blew an 11 point lead late,

and there is the end of our good play.

UGH!!

You know the refs screwed us when even Celtics fans admit it.

Hawks/Teague blew this game but the refs really favored the Celtics with some horrible non calls in the 4th quarter when the game was in doubt. With good officiating, I certainly think Atlanta takes this one despite their major cold spell. If I was a Hawks fan and this was a playoff game, I would be fuming at the refs.

Still gotta credit the Celtics Crawford/Bass etc. for playing well down the stretch.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Ehh... Korver got his three and the streak is still alive. Millsap had a poster. We just went cold as ice in the 4th... Every team has these games. It's not like they were missing bad shots or pressing... They just couldn't buy a bucket in the 4th. The calls really did favor Boston too. Oh well, on to the next one.

• Like 2

Freethrow differential: Celtics 31 Hawks 12

ZERO free throw attempts for Al.

Dude is soft as butter.

If Larry was smart he would just ship both Horford and Millsap off for whatever he can get. Al is never going to be a real difference maker and Millsap is not a long term option. But then again, realizing this would mean that Ferry is a smart GM. Instead, he will stick with the status quo just like always.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Did someone really just say Danny Ferry and status quo in the same sentence???

Yes. Why?

Well, Ferry might change players... But from what I'm seeing, the results are the same:

-Nobody wants to sign here

-The team can't get in a great position to draft a superstar

-Can't build a team that can compete for a title

He took a fairly athletic team with a fairly low IQ and traded it for a smarter and less talented team. The overall results seem to be the same as before. Billy Knight came in and got rid of lots of old players and promised us a new direction... The only problem is that his new direction brought us back to 1997 level and no further. Right now I'm not seeing how Ferry is going to be any different.

Yes. Why? Well, Ferry might change players... But from what I'm seeing, the results are the same: -Nobody wants to sign here-The team can't get in a great position to draft a superstar-Can't build a team that can compete for a title He took a fairly athletic team with a fairly low IQ and traded it for a smarter and less talented team. The overall results seem to be the same as before. Billy Knight came in and got rid of lots of old players and promised us a new direction... The only problem is that his new direction brought us back to 1997 level and no further. Right now I'm not seeing how Ferry is going to be any different.

Oh I see. You just don't understand the meaning of the term "status quo." Gotcha.
  • Like 2