• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford update?

PaceRam

Unless I was watching some other game, we out played the Cavs without Al (won the game). We also finished with home court advantage two years ago when we lost Al for most of the year (he suffered the injury in January and came back in May).We are better than most of the East even without Al. But no don't let me stop you, please continue to overreact.

Ducktales. We barely were in the game with Al. Without him, we had to jack threes like crazy and heroball Kyrie helped us win the game.

Damn this really sucks!! I've got to think this is a strength and conditioning issue now that he's suffered the same type of injury on the other side. He's definitely done for the season and I see little chance of us holding the 3 seed now. Just when I was starting to believe this team had a shot to make noise too.

Al is one of our best in the weight room. If you think this is strength and conditioning, you never played Ball at even a HS level. This is simple. When you are out of position and the position is a physical one like center, there is only so much your body can handle. That's why A. Davis and Camby was always hurt. Camby had to gain about 15 pounds and Davis can't continue to play center or he will have a ton of stints on the IR. I don't think some of you guys realize how tough playing center is, especially in the NBA.

• Like 2

You mean the team with Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams & Josh Smith ?

Hawksfanatic is smoking that loud, comparing this team who already lacks a ton of talent to that one who lacked coaching and fit isn't the same. We could have lost Joe, or Josh or Al and as long as two out of three was there with Zaza, we could win in the East.

This is not the same team (talent wise) that it was in 2012.. I don't see how this team keeps from falling to the bottom of the conference now.

If you are so sure then put your money where your mouth is. $50 says we still make the playoffs. Going to the squawk of course.

Damn...

We have had important injuries every year, so unlucky...

As we have shown the previous year. We have to continue competing, we have decent players, some of them borderline all-stars, and a great coach. We should make the playoffs in the East...

That hurts, but life continues...

At least Carroll doesnt have any serious injury

Get well Al!! We will wait for you as much as you want...

Muscala? Is that possible?

That is what I was thinking about. Hawksfanatic knows better the CBA, maybe he knows if we could sign him. I don't know if he has any option on his contract in this case....

Muscala? Is that possible?

Nothing stopping us except the details in his contract. Is there a buy-out? If so, we have up to $575k available for that (not against the cap). If Danny was such a hard ass for Bebe and Dennis then I think this is an unlikely route for Danny, but it is still technically possible.Mike is such an obscure player that I doubt there are any of his contract details online. I could be wrong though. But he did not sign an agreement to not sign an NBA deal this year like what Bebe did. That makes those two players different in relation to availability this season.

W/O Al

Miami- Better either way

Indy- Better either way

Charlotte- Better than us

Det - Better than us

Chicago- Better than us

Boston- Better than us

Washington- There were close before the injury

Toronto- Equals

We are better than the rest.

Do you think we're better than Brooklyn now? Is it worth swapping picks now?

• Like 1

Best thing to do now is trade milsap for assets and go from there..This team will be very young next year w/ Teague leading the way aswell as Korver..They may even trad Boss after the year is done..This really changes things

Do you think we're better than Brooklyn now? Is it worth swapping picks now?

I think Brooklyn is the worst team in the NBA. They can't move, they play horrible defense and below average offense. With Lopez, I still had them missing the playoffs, without him, they are the worst team in the NBA.

Best thing to do now is trade milsap for assets and go from there..This team will be very young next year w/ Teague leading the way aswell as Korver..They may even trad Boss after the year is done..This really changes things

Trade Milsap and Mack for Gallo and their NYK 1st.

• Like 1