• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Bobcats

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Spurs Lite!

~lw3

We just play fun basketball around here.

Do We!

On a side note, somebody give me a quick run down on how to multi-quote. I'm usually 99% mobile, so all the the desktop options got me flustered. Until then, damn good stat digging by Rathburn, Colin is the authority on all things Zaza (although Pero has my vote), Lou's reaction was priceless, and godd@mnit Al was having his best season, most notably fouling a lot less. I think we can manage, though. We'll shoot a lot more threes, and I think Antić and Brand are rugged enough to keep us respectable on the glass with the guards helping out a little more, knock on wood for their health. And Kyle is a much better rebounder (8 last night) than people give him credit for, just like his D (see the perfect chase down block on Kyrie that was called a foul). Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Has Pero officially filled the void in the fans hearts left by the departure of Zaza? Have to say that shot is one of the best shots I've ever seen to tie a ballgame.

I dont think so. Pero doesn't have the heart or toughness big Z had and he's driving me crazy with all these 3's. We got rid of Josh and now we have to deal with Pero chucking up 3's. I was at the game last night and by 4th qtr, everyone was yelling "Noooooo"!! when Pero got the ball. Dude needs to start playing under the basket and play physical and rebound. All he does is pick & roll or stand at the arc,

I was wondering how fans felt about Pero continuing to throw up threes even though he was 0 for the field. I'm glad he hit it of course and glad we fought hard to win this one. Just wondered if Pero got a different reception than Josh who was always crucified for throwing up threes even when they went in.

• Like 1

I was wondering how fans felt about Pero continuing to throw up threes even though he was 0 for the field. I'm glad he hit it of course and glad we fought hard to win this one. Just wondered if Pero got a different reception than Josh who was always crucified for throwing up threes even when they went in.

Pero is a better shooter than Josh and wasn't just throwing them up there. He takes the 3 when he's wide open and he does what Josh refuses to do, fake the 3 and drives to the basket which lead to some great plays.

I was at the game and everyone was yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" in the 4th qtr when Pero was looking to shoot. We have better 3 pt shooters out there and don't need Pero looking for the 3. We have such little size down low as it is, I don't like seeing him hang around the 3 point line so much.