• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coming out party for Schröder is tonight

Maturity!

Truly, vine ripened tomatoes from your own garden are the best.

Why? Because they're ripe, mature when you pick them. Yummy!

Dennis the Menance hasn't matured yet. Give him time. He's still

just a kid, regardless of how long he's been playing. He needs to

grow up - - And, he will.

GO HAWKS!!

• Like 1

Yeah, Dennis comes in the game scores a great floater and...gets pulled out almost immediately. Complete BS. Our coach needs to get his head out of his ass.

He had to be pulled. He was wearing the wrong shorts.
  • Like 2

My prediction was off but why did he get pulled right after he hit the floater? Was he really wearing his practice shorts? Lol. They looked the game shorts to me. I agree he would have had a few more assists had Cunningham and Scott been able to hold onto the rock. Slowly but surely he will come around. I'm not worried.

Hi again,

I really wonder what everyone expects from a 19year old guy, that moved from another continent to atlanta. I mean seriously don't you think he is challenged enormously off the court? I remember when i spent a year in south carolina, the first couple of months i needed around 4 hours more sleep since everything was so exhausting. I mean listening to english all the time when you are used to something else really fatigues you, bc you have to listen closesly ALL the time. Even worse when people speak slang. I played basketball in HS in the US and i couldnt understand black people the first few months, since they weren't using any grammar in my opinion. So i think everyone needs to calm down a lot more and give him some time. How long did it take for dirk to be appreciated? And Dirk was a way bigger talent. So give him time and hope the best and don't judge him already. Maybe he doesn't even like Atlanta and is homesick. Ever thought about that kind of stuff? Matter of fact he is a 19 year old kid far away from home that everyone recognizes and isn't used to that kind of attention.

Hope i didn't offend anyone.

Oh and btw. never doubt the coaches. I was fortunate to talk to the National Coach of austrias soccer team and he said that coaches are 99% of the time right, since they have WAY more inside and see the players each day and know about what stresses them.

As long as Lou is around, he'll cut into productive playtime for Dennis. And as Sothron pointed out, he could have have at least four more assists had they converted some good passes he dished.

That's why if people want Dennis developed, Lou has to be moved ( prefereably for a SF ). We had to do it for Teague, when we decided not to re-sign Jamal Crawford. So we may have to get Lou out of here as well, to free up time for Dennis.

• Premium Member

That's why if people want Dennis developed, Lou has to be moved ( prefereably for a SF ). We had to do it for Teague, when we decided not to re-sign Jamal Crawford. So we may have to get Lou out of here as well, to free up time for Dennis.

I'm fine with moving Lou. He's just a SG in a PG body. Dennis is the real deal at PG.

• Premium Member

I'm fine with moving Lou. He's just a SG in a PG body. Dennis is the real deal at PG.

I'm okay with moving Lou too, but I'd wait until this offseason. Schröder will be physically and mentally ready for more minutes next year and hopefully Lou will have more trade value after the season is over.I really do think Lou will continue to improve as the season goes on. It's in our best interest that he does.

• Premium Member

I guess the coach is supposed to help the rooks get dressed.

How the the heck could he look at those shorts and think they matched his jersey? Better yet, how did he NOT notice that his shorts didn't match those of his teammates when he was in the locker room or ON THE COURT? I know he's only 19 years old but that's just flat out lack of attention to detail on a night when he knew he would get extended minutes. I don't blame Bud for benching him after that. So far, his most memorable moments on the court are 'Shrotum-gate' and this practice shorts fiasco.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

How the the heck could he look at those shorts and think they matched his jersey? Better yet, how did he NOT notice that his shorts didn't match those of his teammates when he was in the locker room or ON THE COURT? I know he's only 19 years old but that's just flat out lack of attention to detail on a night when he knew he would get extended minutes. I don't blame Bud for benching him after that. So far, his most memorable moments on the court are 'Shrotum-gate' and this practice shorts fiasco.

Actually the equipment guy is supposed to look out for things like that. Makes me wonder if it was a veteran prank and they swapped his game shorts out with his practice shorts at the last minute while they were in the dressing room.

• Like 1