• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogdan Bogdanović!

SerbianHawk

• Premium Member

Lol, I knew it! I posted this on 1/29/2014...29 Jan 2014I can see it now. After moving back to the 25th pick..."We had Bogdan Bogdanovic rated very high on our draft board. We thought there was no way he'd be available when we picked at 19. But to our surprise he was, and so it made sense for us to make this deal and move back a few slots to get him at 25. We're extremely excited to add him to our group".Commentator: Don't be surprised if the Hawks leave this guy over in Serbia for a few years so he can develop.

• Like 4

He really does have good range..Nailing the Joe Johnson specials in that clip , but he does seem to be pretty slow..The music was uummmm interesting , but I gotta run , gotta book a flight on Turkish Airlines

I would say that he doesn't want him with our first pick. Maybe he is thinking in moving up his second round if he likes him

BTW I have just read from an Obradoiro fan that Ferry has been in Santiago this year a few times watching Muscala.

My favorite european swing for this draft is Alessandro Gentile. I don't know how he is performing this year, but, he is really talented, he knows how to play the game. I would love to draft him with a second round pick if possible. He was projected at the start of the season as a late first round pick, but now it seems that his value is much lower...

Anyway, Ferry has proved me that he knows to draft and their second round picks have been very good, so I have plenty confidence with his second round pick.

Mirotic is the best Euro player and he'll almost certainly be on the Bulls next year.

He isn't even the best player of his team. But yes, he can be very good. I would say that he needs to be stronger in the paint and Thibodeau can help him on it.

I would say that he doesn't want him with our first pick. Maybe he is thinking in moving up his second round if he likes him

Bogdan had another huge game tonight: 32 points, 5 ast, 5 reb. He is getting better with every game, and if he continues to play like this he is going to be lottery pick.

• Like 2

No not another euro.. nooooooooooo

Hawks have what, 2 Euros (Schredder and Pero) on a 15-man roster? Ferry has drafted what, 1 Euro (Shredder) out of 4 picks?

So, if we get this guy, do we have to pay him in euro's? What's that do with the salary cap?

Thank goodness they are searching to the ends of the earth for SG, and not a center. Who would actually want a real center? I mean, if you have enough pf;s and sg's a center is pretty much irrelevant anyway......