• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow Jason Walker and C-Viv are going at it on Twitter!

Admin

LOL but in all seriousness dude(s) Jason Walker was right on the money!….AJC articles on the hawks suck ass, peach tree really are the better more detailed articles! Its like Viv don't have the resources to get any good detailed info! Instead Viv writes an article that we have either already seen or we all ready knew the obvious points he writes about.

I don't know, I use to enjoy reading ajc articles on the hawks especially when Sekou was there….damn I guess everything about Atlanta is starting to fall into a pit…the team stinks and chris viv is a garbage writer! Why can't he find good info for us hawks fans to ponder on? or is ferry's non communicating spurs mentality making the ajc articles on the hawks a sudden failure?…who knows.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Terrence Moore actually admitted that???

LMAO hilarious. Now it makes sense

Yep, I think it was when I was talking with him and it was someone with the Hawks, might have been Pete Babcock actually. Moore said flat out his job was to antagonize the local fans because it generate more interest and more sales. He was Skip Bayless before Skip Bayless on First Take.

• Like 2