• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GAME FOUR IS A MUST WIN!

Jody23

DAAAAMMMNNNNN RIGHT!

As a hawks fan I'm glad to see them go up 2-1 on the #1 seed pacers but if they really want to put their backs against the wall Hawks NEED to win game 4 and go up 3-1! #TalkAboutShockingtheNBAworld #GoATLhawks

A G4 win would be huge, but i dont see it as make or break. This series has up and down written all over it for both teams. However, if we take G4, then G5 looks much more plausible for a win. The Pacers are just too mentally fragile to get down 3-1 and make a big run, IMO. On the other hand, the Hawks have mental toughness to lose G4 and still come back to take G5 and then see what happens in Indy.

• Premium Member

A G4 win would be huge, but i dont see it as make or break. This series has up and down written all over it for both teams. However, if we take G4, then G5 looks much more plausible for a win. The Pacers are just too mentally fragile to get down 3-1 and make a big run, IMO. On the other hand, the Hawks have mental toughness to lose G4 and still come back to take G5 and then see what happens in Indy.

It's absolutely must win. The last thing the Hawks should do is allow the Pacers to get back homecourt advantage on the way back to Indy for game 5. If the Hawks rely on the Pacers being "mentally fragile", their gonna lose this series. We saw what the Pacers did in game 2 and they'll be an even better team than that in game 4. This is a must win game.
  • Like 2

There is a huge difference between being rich and poor. We all know that.

Also, there is a huge difference between being down 3-1 or tied @ 2-2 and going home.

Someone has said that the Hawks are now playing with house money. We couldn't

possibly win more than one game. Hawk fans now know that was Bull feathers.

More than one player and coach has said, "All we need to do is increase our intensity

and everything will be fine." Indianapolis will be fighting for their NBA life while we,

the Atlanta Hawks, will be on an adrenalin high from the Hawk fans present.

If the Pacers wins, that means we have a best of three series and they have two

games left at home and one here. If Atlanta wins, then they would have to win three

in a row from our boys with game six, if necessary, here.

Must win? Maybe not, but this is about as close to must win as you can get.

GO ATL HAWKS!!!

wild.gif

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This should be an interesting one...these early starts tend to make for sloppy games...the guys are used to playing at 7pm.

Oh well...hope our shooting isn't too far off and if it is...theirs is too.

GO HAWKS !!

I'm wondering who the early start is going to help? If our guys are excited to play they might benefit from not sitting around waiting all day. For Indiana, it helps them because it's less time to think about possibly messing up.

For me, it feels like it is a football Sunday. It's not often we get to watch our Hawks so early. Got the grill going and beers ready! Wish I could be down at Phillips for this one.

As for the game, I don't think it is a must win..but as others have said, it'll make it much more difficult to advance if we don't pull it out a W today.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This should be an interesting one...these early starts tend to make for sloppy games...the guys are used to playing at 7pm.

Oh well...hope our shooting isn't too far off and if it is...theirs is too.

GO HAWKS !!

I do fear they are more acustomed to playing afternoon games and the Hawks are not.