• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hi Everyone

Dirtybird26

Dumb an Dumber reference...You've just earned my respect

A 14 year old that gets a Dumb and Dumber reference? AND a Hawks fan?

Maybe there is hope for this country after all!

• Premium Member

How is it going fellow Hawks fan.Im new to this an I don't got the best of basketball awareness so some of my ideas are or could be crazy in many ways!But hey feel free to make fun we all make mistakes.Im 14 an I look forward to talking about our hometown Hawks!

Welcome to the Squawk dude! Jump right in and say what's on your mind. Most of us don't know what we're talking about half the time...we just want to puff our chest out and act like we know. :D

• Like 1

I'm the lone warrior. I'm surrounded by OKC,NYK,and MIA fans

Bandwagon jumpers eh, sorry dude!

Well you are among your own kind on the Squawk and we are a rare breed.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Not old enough to have seen you playing, but I know enough to know that you were probably the worst contract signed in our franchise's history.

I dunno you gotta put the contract of Chris Crawford and Alan Henderson plus the 120 million contract of JJs that would have easily been the worst if not for Billy King.

. Nice to see a young Hawks fan luckily you aren't old enough to have seen our horrible history.

Need to dry my screen after that one. Just took a big sip of water and then read that zinger.

To Dirty: First greetings from Africa! And, most welcome to the board. You've probably joined at one of the most vibrant times of the year. things will get crazy over the next few months as we debate the draft, free agency, and math skills (you'll have to wait to understand that one). Have fun and take nothing said here seriously.