• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks tried to trade Horford at the deadline?

DatWerkk

• Premium Member

Na Marvin actually did something in the ncaa tourney, lol. Embiid will get some rebounds and block some shots. I dont think he will put up Al like stats. People talk about his height, speed and jumping ability well hell Bebe has all of those skills.How that translates to the nba is a different story. What player in the nba would you think Parkers going to wind up like? The next George? The next Lebron? I agree he has the best chance out of those 3 to be a star, Im thinking an all star as opposed to superstar.

Parker = the next Tmac (offensively). It's hard to tell what his defense will translate into. However, this kid has a TMac likeness to him. Meaning... that I can see him being a dominant player with the ball in his hands. The team he goes to will determine how good he will actually be. If he were in Cleveland with Kyrie... SMOKE!!

Parker = the next Tmac (offensively). It's hard to tell what his defense will translate into. However, this kid has a TMac likeness to him. Meaning... that I can see him being a dominant player with the ball in his hands. The team he goes to will determine how good he will actually be. If he were in Cleveland with Kyrie... SMOKE!!

Parker is more Carmelo than TMac. Atleast with TMac he had elite passing abilty to go along with his elite scoring. Parker is just a clone of Melo. Both can score inside and out, and have various ways of getting the ball into the bucket.

Yeah Parker is extremely similar to Melo. I would expect a very similar career for him. If he buys into being a defender too though look out. Plus he's gotta pass up the good shot to give his teammates a great one.

• Premium Member

I can see Parker being more like old-Paul Pierce offensively. There's no way they have enough balls in Cle for him to play with Irving and Waiters.

Paul Pierce was and always will be a BUM. PP had to use a lot of gimmicks to be good. I don't think you will see that with Parker...

• Premium Member

Parker is more Carmelo than TMac. Atleast with TMac he had elite passing abilty to go along with his elite scoring. Parker is just a clone of Melo. Both can score inside and out, and have various ways of getting the ball into the bucket.

Parker don't have near the inside game of a Melo. He's more of a guy who can get his shot and can finish... but Melo has always been a guy who could just as easily play underneath as he could on the wing.

• Moderators

Hmmmm. I was going to disagree but that could require me paying a compliment to Pierce who I hate with an unadulterated passion.

Yeah, I can't do it. You're right. Parker is more Melo-like. Certainly not TMac-ish.

Man i thought the same thing. The last thing i want to do is defend PP. I guess the best I can say about him is he's not a bum of a player and Garnett, Allen, Doc wouldn't have a ring without him. Other than that i'm a hater.

Correction. Ray would have one with the Heat.

Edited by macdaddy

• Moderators

Hmmmm. I was going to disagree but that could require me paying a compliment to Pierce who I hate with an unadulterated passion.

Yeah, I can't do it. You're right. Parker is more Melo-like. Certainly not TMac-ish.

This is hilarious that so many of us had the same reaction!

"PP is a bum? That is ridiculous. I should respond. But that would require me to defend Pierce. Eh, I can think of better things to do with my morning. Bathroom needs cleaning...."

• Like 2

Paul Pierce was and always will be a BUM.

Hmmm...ok. (If ur waiting for me to argue I left the building but if you hurry up you could catch me in the parking lot perhaps).

This is hilarious that so many of us had the same reaction!

"PP is a bum? That is ridiculous. I should respond. But that would require me to defend Pierce. Eh, I can think of better things to do with my morning. Bathroom needs cleaning...."

Maaan.......this is so true!