• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOW ESPN reports Hawks mulling potential trades to bring in LeBron AND Melo!

GameTime

Call me crazy - but does anyone else feel like there's something hollow about buying a championship vs. organically growing a team (ala the Spurs). Yes, we need a superstar, and yes, free agency is a key component of team building, but I'd feel infinitely more satisfied if we drafted our own stud or traded for a burgeoning one.

(Yes, I'm crazy. Carry on.)

• Like 3

Call me crazy - but does anyone else feel like there's something hollow about buying a championship vs. organically growing a team (ala the Spurs). Yes, we need a superstar, and yes, free agency is a key component of team building, but I'd feel infinitely more satisfied if we drafted our own stud or traded for a burgeoning one.

(Yes, I'm crazy. Carry on.)

gif-delivery-fedex-monitor-436905.gif

I actually woke up to several friends texting me about this. Great way to start my day. :-) Is it finally our turn? By the way, at this point, I don't care if the Hawks championship is organic, natural or filled with pesticides, ill take it however I can get it. I'd welcome Lebron and Melo with open arms. True, I'm not a fan of Melo alone but if it brings Lebron then sign me up.

It's good to dream...it's good that Danny Ferry is pursuing all avenues....it's good to be in the discussion not just because we have capspace but because we have a style of play and a good supporting cast....but just like with CP3 and D12 - sadly they're not coming here.

tumblr_mslx1rzXIi1s0my1wo1_500.gif

It's good to dream...it's good that Danny Ferry is pursuing all avenues....it's good to be in the discussion not just because we have capspace but because we have a style of play and a good supporting cast....but just like with CP3 and D12 - sadly they're not coming here.

tumblr_mslx1rzXIi1s0my1wo1_500.gif

tbh that last sentence didnt apply to last off season concerning style of play. Now it does so who knows who it could it entice

tbh that last sentence didnt apply to last off season concerning style of play. Now it does so who knows who it could it entice

Coach Bud was already on board and we knew he would be implementing the SAS offense. Just didn't see it in action for the Hawks.

I hear you. It's why I said in another thread that I'd die inside a little if we landed James. That said, I've been on the Hawks bandwagon since the '80's so I think I've put in enough time rooting for losing teams. If we buy a champion I'll find a way to get over my angst.

When we are enjoying the parade down peachtree - die a little more inside. Lol

At least this time it's soooo far-fetched that I don't think anyone will be truly disappointed when it doesn't happen.

Please, there will be a few who seriously believe then will blame DF for his failure to land them.

So would LeBron be a PF? I don't think Melo could be. I don't see Melo being a SG either. Obviously, we would figure it out but just wondering what you guys (and gal) thought.

Melo has been playing PF in NY.